Chapter 17 - Everything goes according to plan

It's been a week and Izuku felt confident of the plan that the League had to get One For All together with All For One. The only problem is Katsuki, since Izuku knows that he is All Might's successor he needs to do something to stop him Or else the plan will fail miserably. He needs to keep him away from All Might. Izuku felt that his heart became heavy, he didn't know why. He wasn't even friends with him at all even though he believed in their friendship. He has new friends and they treat him better than he had ever treated him.

He needs to concentrate on the plan now, he needs to get All Might to his abandoned apartment where he once lived with his mother. "Mom..." Izuku said quietly while he looked at their picture. He forgot her completely the last few days, how could he? "I'm doing this for you mother, I'm doing this to get my revenge for you. So you could rest easy from now on. Pray for me to be safe after this mission, pray that nothing goes wrong, that I'll be happy after this shit, pray for me that..." Izuku started to cry, he couldn't hold his tears anymore. "Pray for me that I'll get a better life, that I'll smile afterwards, that I'll become the son you always wanted, please mother."

After an emotional moment Izuku walked out of his dorm with a smile that everyone around him knows about. Still, they didn't let their guard down when Izuku walked around. Which, Izuku was used to it actually. Only 1 person did let her guard down when he walked around and now he protects her at all costs. "Good morning Deku!" Ochaco said and she waved at him. Izuku waved back with a big smile this time. "Good morning Uraraka, how are you doing?" He asked. "Great now because I saw your smile." She said, Izuku blushed. "Thanks, your mornings always make me smile." "Thanks Deku, breakfast?" She asked and he nodded. While everyone acts a little bit different, she acts like he's a hero just like his mother always did even though he took a different route then he wanted to. He will always protect her at any cost.

At recess Izuku walked around the school and heard 2 teachers talking. His curiosity took him over and sneaked in so he could hear them clearly. It was All Might and Aizawa. "Did you hear from Tsuragamae about the drug?" All Might asked. "What drug?" Aizawa asked. "The drug that can remove your quirk permanently." "Why do we need to know about this?" "You know that we have a secret mission to defeat the Shie Hassaikai clan after school? They have a box full of that drug, we need to be very careful if we want to keep our quirks." "I'm not scared of a drug that could remove my quirk All Might, I'm careful enough when I fight." Izuku started to smirk, the League needed to know about this.

After school he went to the hideout. "Any messages from Shie Hassaikai?" Izuku asked. "Why do you ask for them? They nearly killed us all and you ran away. That doesn't mean you can trust them." Spinner said. "Well, my ninja turtle friend, I actually don't trust them. I do have info of them having a quirk remover needle that we can use." Izuku said. Spinner's eyes opened wide. "Where did you hear that from?" Shigaraki asked. "The pro heroes are planning to attack them and save a child, I heard from them that they have a box full of that drug. I'm interested in using that on the successor of One For All. So he won't be a problem anymore." Izuku said. "You're a smart kid, after the pro heroes capture them all, we'll locate those drugs and get them." Shigaraki said. "You think the pro heroes can defeat them all? I mean you guys were all in danger." "Don't you believe in a fairy tale that good people always win?" Dabi asked. "Not anymore, ever since I lost my mother I don't believe in any good endings anymore." Izuku said. "Keep it like that kid. When are they attacking?" Shigaraki asked. "After school." "Let's all get into the van, once we get the news that they are captured we're going."

Izuku watched the news, he saw the pro heroes going in the house and also saw some familiar faces. Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki, Kirishima, Tsuyu, Bakugou and Ochaco. He saw her in the morning smiling and now she's at a dangerous place. Even though Izuku knows she's strong, Chisaki was stronger, he can't let her go to her death. But he needed to be strong and hopeful that she'll survive. "Maybe I should go and help the pro heroes?" Izuku mumbled. "Are you crazy?!" Dabi screamed. "I mean- I can sneak in and defeat Overhaul on my own so I could get the drug." "You're not going, we need you! You're too important to risk your life, we need your quirk." "Is that all you guys care about me? Just my quirk? What about me?" Izuku screamed back. "Izuku, calm down, without you we would be nothing. The boss told you how important you are and that you should train your quirk." Toga said, he couldn't be angry at her. He looked at her and breathed in and out. "I'm calm, thanks. But I'm not going to sit here while everyone is watching the news and betting on who should win, I'm going to help the heroes. That's it!" Izuku said and got out of the van.

He flew all the way to the Shie Hassaikia's house. He was a little late for the party, but he knew that already. He saw that Uraraka wasn't in the house. But that doesn't stop him from helping them. He landed next to her. "Deku, what are you doing here?" She asked. "Helping you." Izuku said. He looked around and saw a hole, there was Bakugou, Mirio, Sir. Nighteye. Mirio looked like he was defeated and Sir. Nighteye too. Bakugou looked like he also got defeated but he tries to stay strong as always. Eri, the girl that they are trying to save, is with Overhaul now. Izuku dropped himself in the hole. "Give me the child!" He yelled at Overhaul. Overhaul looked surprised at him. "Aren't you with the League? What are you doing here?" He asked. "I'm not here to answer questions, give me Eri!" Izuku yelled. "If you're not answering my questions then don't expect me to give the child." Overhaul said with an evil laugh.

Izuku was angry, he looked at his hand and his hand was replaced by a black smoke. He unlocked another quirk. This time it's black smoke. He used black whip first to keep Eri away from Overhaul and used black smoke to blind him. He punched Overhaul and sensed that danger was nearby. That was also one of his quirks. He looked around and saw that one of Overhaul's men was pointing his pistol at Izuku. "The drug is maybe with him." He thought. "But first I need to defeat this piece of shit." Izuku took a step left, right when the men shot the pistol. "I can locate that drug after I defeat Overhaul." He looked around and found Overhaul again. Izuku felt all the energy he had in his body, he moved before even thinking, he jumped and then he punched Overhaul in the face with all the power he had until Overhaul was knocked down.

It was silent for a moment, but then he heard people clapping and cheering. He looked up and saw the pro heroes and others cheering for Izuku. He finally felt like a hero for the first time ever.