Chapter 11

HEYYY I DIDNT DO AN A/N LAST TIME SO HERE IT IS...YA THE LAST CHAPTER WAS KINDA BORING BUT SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN AT THE MOVIES DN IT WILL BE LIKE OMG! ND JUST WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT AUSTINS DEVIOUS PLAN.... OK LETS GO...

Stacy's POV:

so me and Matt made a plan to meat tonight to go for a mid-night run and he was gonna get here at 10.. its 950... this isnt rlly a date but im still nervous... is that weird, cuz i mean i have been on several dates before and none of them ever made me nervous, maybe its cuz i never liked anyone as much as i did Matt... ewww sappy. hha, so i went upstairs and heard talking in Brody's (my 14 year old brothers) room, i opened the door and sitting on her bed was a rlly cute kid, not like kid but like 14 year old.

"uhhhh hi?"

"Stacy!!! what are u doing here! u were supposed to be out..."

just then i noticed the open window and ladder...

"oo i get it.. u snuck her in! haha moms gonna freak!"

"no, plz dont tell mom!!! i will be grounded for life..."

"well whats in it for me..."

"i wont embarrass u wen u bring ur bf home..."

i thought for a few seconds, remembering all the things he has done to my last bf... DEAL! i looked over at the girl and he seemed constapated... she had a weird look on her face and was switching her glance from the ground to the window...

"fine, but tell ur "friend" relax... she looks constapated"

 i laughed and walked out... just then i heard a knock at the door... 9:54, hes early... i quickly ran downstairs and opened the door to be greeted by an amazing kiss... i went along cuz, well, i like him. just then i was realizing this kiss seemed too familar... AUSTIN! i quickly shoved him off and stared cruely into his eyes... 

"WTF!!!"

" u wanna fuck too?"

"HELL NO U MANWHORE! wat was that..."

"it seemed like u liked it..."

"well i hought it was Matt..."

'well its not, can we just talk..."

"my version of talk, or urs..."

"i was hoping ur way wud lead into mine..."

"just sit down..." he walked in and jumped on my couch. what had i just done...

Matt's POV

so i was walking down the street toward Stacys house when all of a sudden the red mustang ive come to no rolled up besides me. 

“Matt!! Why did u leave? I need u.  Johnny needs you. He won’t listen to me and all he ever does is cry…”

“Well he is a baby Melissa, what do u expect?”

“Just please come back…”

“Wait did u leave him at home?”

“Yes but Ma’s there…”

“Melissa!!! U no mom is probably asleep, she can’t take care of a baby…” I turned around and ran back in the direction of the house… I heard the car turn around too…

“Thank you!!!”

As I was sprinting home all these thoughts were running through my head…

I hate my sister

She shouldn’t have gotten knocked up now

The family just isn’t ready

The guy even ditched her when he found out, now I have to be its father

Oh shit! Stacy…. I forgot… ill txt her to let her no… wait my phone is dead I’ll just have to explain it to her at skool tomorrow

I started to walk up to the house and I cud already hear the crying… tonight is going to be a long night…

Austin's POV

Wow… she just let me in. but sadly this means a conversation…

“So what do u want…” she said sitting next to me

“I just want to talk to u about… us”

"there is no us... u made that clear when u kissed Nikki"

"look Stacy, ever since i was little i have heard fairy tales about the quarterback dating the captian of the cheer squad, so i thought that is whats supposed to happen..."

"r u stupid or something... thats a FAIRY TALE, this is REALITY!"

"yes... and i no that now, i no she isnt the one for me.... u r"

"oh god Austin.... now, of all times u realize that... im dating Matt"

"ya but its just dating, u guys rnt in a relationship"

Stacy's POV

"Austin" i said in a faint voice... was i rlly considering this, goving up my amazing Matt for him, wait its 10:10. Matt has never been late, ever. only early. he stood me up. all of a sudden hurt filled my heart

"Stacy just think about it, we could-"

"Austin, trust me i no, its just-"

I was cut off with a kiss, his kiss. i had missed them so much. they were the best ever, nd i new Matt's wouldnt be half as good. i couldnt help it and i kissed back. i pushed him back onto the couch so i was on top of him. i was so hurt by Matt that this rlly cheered me up. his hand gripped my ack and the other was on the side of my face. suddenly my heart ached and i pulled away.

"what..."

"i... i just..." i slowly got up and walked upsatirs... i didnt hear anything and i opened the door to my brother's room. i peered around the door to sneek a peek at my brother and his girlfriend in practically the same position as Austin and i were in. i silently giggled and closed the door. i walked back downstairs to see Austin still there...

"what happened-"

i answered him with a kiss and grabbed his hand, making him stand up. i lead him up the stairs to my room and we sat down on the bed. i leand in and kissed him and i felt him start to lean back, as if he was trying to lie on the bed. i pulled away and turned on the T.V. i went back and layed down next to him. i cuddled up to him and i think he understood what i wanted. he rested his head on mine and kissed the top of it. we just sat there till about 11:15 watching T.V. and occasionally sneeking about a minute of kissing. 

i felt safe with him. and i never wanted this to go away, but it had to tomorrow, when i see Matt