Chapter 7

SO THIS IS MY THIRD DAY IN A ROW POSTING TO U GUYS, BUT LAST NIGHT I HAD WAYYYYY MORE BUT IT WAS 1 AM. SO I WAS TOO TIRED... I RLLY WANTED TO FINISH IT FOR U GUYS... AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED IN THE LAST CHAPTER...

ND BTW... I AM RLLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW, I JUST GOT ASKED OUT BY THE BESTEST GUY EVA!!! SO THIS CHAPY GONNA INSPIRED KIND OF... SOME SAD.. SOME HAPPPPPPY...

Luca's POV

What the hell is going on??? One minute me and Stacy were just chilling and the next thing I know... She storms out crying. I need to go see what’s up. 

"Yo Viper... What the hell did you do??" P.S. Austin’s last name is Viper.

 "What the fuck are you talking about Shenway" (my last name...) His voice sounded high pitched, like he was just kneed in the balls. Wait, he was.

"You know. 2 girls just left the best party of the year, because of YOU"

"Maybe they just couldn’t handle my sexiness."

"You’re such a cocky ass... Dude obviously they both hate you"

"I’d think twice when you’re talking about the slut Stacy... She seems to like me more than your wanabee ass... ask her yourse-" I cut him off with a huge punch right to the jaw. He stumbled back into the pool.

"Don’t you ever talk about her like that!!"I was enraged!!! i just bolted out of there in search of Stacy... I hoped on my motercycle on rode around the block... Nothing... I went to the local park and saw her siting on the swing. I parked and joined her.

"You ok??"

"Oh hey (sniffle) Luca... Ummm ya I guess so. I just. I-I..."

"Hey hey hey. It’s ok. You can cry. I don’t mind. Do you want to talk about it."

She got up and moved to the bench, "I just. Hold on" she put her head down on her knees and cried.

I moved next to her and sat down, "Shhh, its ok... whatever it is, its ok." she looked up at me and leaned up against me, her back on my arm, her feet on the bench, her head on my shoulder." Do you want to tell me. But I have a pretty good idea... Austin kind of mentioned something, but I punched him in the face..."

"Oh god... What did he say??"

"Nothing, just you tell me your side...”

"Well. The thing is. I really like Austin... One day though he was being a jerk and saying how I’m desperate and easy. So later I pulled him into a closet and made out with him...I just wanted him to see what he was missing. at the end I said I’m not the only one that’s easy.. Well for the next couple days we were talking and it led to more closet make outs... but they weren’t to get even... I thought he rlly liked me, even when he arrived tonight... when I said I had a headache. We went inside and made out..."

I had a blank expression when she paused. I couldn’t believe it.

"Sooo ummm, well after, like right before I ran out... He kissed Nikki, well you probably saw that. that broke my heart because I rlly liked him, I have had a crush on him ever since 8th grade... ya so I was hurt... You are such a good friend for listening to my stupid story.. God I am so stupid for falling for a guy like that!" she started balling again.

"Hey, you’re not stupid," I put my hand on her shoulder, "He just played you. He is a pro at it. It wasn’t your fault." My words were choppy... I just couldn’t believe that the girl I was in love with loved the biggest tool in the world... the one I just punched for her. My heart was beating a thousand miles an hour. I was pissed, but sad for her too...

She was still crying. I stood up and pulled her up with me. She wiped her eyes and looked at me. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. that’s all I cud think of doing when I pulled away she just yanked me back in. After about 4 minutes we pulled away.

"Oh Luca, I don’t know what I wud do without you. you are such a good friend."

That last word rang in my head. FRIEND. Oh no. The friend zone. The un-escapable friend zone.

"Ya well I wanted to talk to you about something." I said shyly. "I-" I was cut off by a large force turning me around and socking me in the face. I fell to the ground, going in and out of consciousness. The last thing I heard was a girl scream and when I looked up for the last time I saw Austin with Stacy over his shoulder headed to a mustang convertible. He shoved her in and drove off. The next thing I saw was complete darkness.

Stacy's POV

"Austin let me out!" I said trying so hard to open the door...

"Babe, you are mine. Not that wannabee's. I thought I made that clear when we made out non-stop."

"Ya but then you kissed my best friend. And I hate you. I thought I made THAT clear wen I pants you and shoved you in the pool! But Luca is just my friend."

"I did it cuz all fairy tales say the quarterback and captain shud be together... I was just seeing if it was right. But the kiss sucked... it was nothing like what we have... and how can you not see that "Luca" likes you. but he probably just wants to get in your pants."

"Oh like you don’t?"

"Well I do, but I also just want you to be mine...”

"Austin, I hate you!"

"Yes but you love this" he grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. Damn he is way too strong. Or it may be I only weigh like 120lbs. He then thrust his lips onto mine. For some reason I was back under the trance. I kissed right back. His hands went through my hair then down to my hips. After about 3 minutes I stopped myself.

"No Austin. I can’t be with someone like you."

"Well you seemed pretty into it if you ask me."

"Well I just can’t trust you.”

"Hey, just call me wen you want a good make out, or just pull me into the closet... either way I’m good... I hope I can do the same?"

"No... I don’t like you... I have had 5 guys ask me out at the party, but I said no to all of them for you... but now, I’m done.... you’re done"

"Stacy, come one...”

"No if I need a "good make out" I will find a good boyfriend..." with that I opened the door and went inside my house... I ran upstairs and just flopped on my bed... as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out...

The next morning I woke up around 8 with dried tears on my face... I got up, washed my face, and decided to go on a run.... I always think clearer when I’m moving... I got changed, grabbed my iPod, and set it to "give u hell" by the American rejects... perfect. I stepped out and the bright sun hit me...

Today will be good, it has to be...

YA I NO I SAID THERE WUD BE HAPPY BUT I WANT TO DO IT IN THE NEXT... BUT BEFORE U ASK... NO LUCA AND STACY DONT GET TOGETHER... YET HEEHEE

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!!

<3 U BOOZERZ