Chapter 2

Current day

         'Today's the day I can finally leave the military, and go home.' I thought. 'Sure, all the dudes here are great, but I really want to leave.' So I quickly packed my bags and boarded the first plane to LA. As the plane began to take off, I looked out the window and saw the world getting smaller and smaller. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes, falling asleep. 

        Iaaannnnn, wake uppppp.. we landed Ian... come on dude....

        'could you please stop that, Derp, I'm up now, okay?'

        Fine, but get up, will you?

        "Welcome to LA, we hope you enjoyed your flight." The woman said over the loudspeaker. I opened my eyes and exited the plane, excited to open up a new chapter in my life. As I walked through the airport, I saw so many people running about, trying to get from one place to the next, not knowing what the future may hold. I grabbed my bags and walked outside. While I was waiting for a taxi to bring me to a hotel, I noticed three guys running about. 

"No way Biggums, I could totally win the hunger deans solo." A man wearing a checkered hoodie claimed, confusing me at first, so I decided to listen into their conversation.

" Nuh uh Mitch, you need me and my Betty." Said a man wearing a tux.

"Can we just go home already!" Exclaimed the one wearing shades and an amulet, as he practically ran into me. "OMAGAWD I'm soo sorry man!"

"Naw dude, It's okay." I grasped the opportunity. "I couldn't help but overhear the strangest conversation, what were you dudes talking about?"

"Minecraft!" They all responded at once, but then the man wearing the amulet explained more. "They were talking about the hunger games in Minecraft, and Betty is an axe."

I nodded, understanding now. I would play minecraft in my freetime in the military. "Who are you dudes anyway?" I asked.

" I'm Mitch, the tux guy here is Jerome, and the shades guy is Adam. We are minecraft youtubers, and hunger games legends, well Jerome and I are anyway."

"Hey!" Adam looked pretty peeved, but soon calmed down. "Yah, I am pretty noob. Who are you?"

"Ian." I simply stated. 

"Dats cool. Wanna hang out sometime?"

I had never been happier. "Yah, sure, why not."

"Cool cool. Do you have a place to stay?"

"No." I admited.

"Then c'mon." He said as a taxi pulled up. "Stay with us for a while, until you find a place to live."

I agreed, and the new chapter of my life began. 

As we pulled up to a mansion, Adam payed the taxi driver and walked in. 

"This is where you dudes live?!" I asked/yelled.

"Yah. Us and a bunch of other guys all share this little slice of heaven." Mitch explained as we walked through the front door. I spotted an emo-like dude wearing green headphones, who was introduced to me as Ty. I also met Quentin, Jason, and a mute named Sub. 

Mitch brought me to a room. It was a large bedroom with a balcony and a tv. "This is your room now." He explained. "I'll leave you to unpack." He left the room. I began to settle down. 

Once I was all done unpacking, I lay down on my bed. 'Wow.' I thought. 'I'm tired.' I was surprised I hadn't noticed my fatigue before. As I was drifting off to sleep, I heard his voice.

Yay! More friends to play with!

What had I gotten myself into.