Intro

Hello. My name is Ian Stapleton, and this is the story of my life so far. Let's start way back, long ago, to the day I was born. 

Flashback

I could feel my mothers arms around me, and hear her soothing voice, practically begging me to open my eyes, but I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't see. As I began to cry, I heard another voice crying with me. It sounded quite alot like me, but I knew it wasn't. My mother could't hear it. It was in my head. I wasn't alone.

7 years, 5 months, and 18 days later

I was so excited! I will finally be able to see! Today the surgery will be performed on my eyes to get them to finally open! 

"Ian, honey, it's time to go!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I replied. I could barely contain myself as I flew down the stairs and into the car. 

Noooo... don't open your eyessss. You don't want to seeee...

I could hear his voice in my head, but I just ignored him, like I always do, and we soon arrived at the surgeons. They brought me to a large room and told my to lay down on a bed under a large machine, so I did. The machine was lowered down upon my head. They sedated me, so I fell right into a deep sleep, and dreampt about him

We were in a large, padded, red room, and we were both chained to the floor on opposite sides of a room. I could only see when I was asleep, but these were only dreams. 

"Hello." He said. "Aren't you excited?" 

"Yes. Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I responded, looking that derped verion of me straight in the eye. He looked just like the person my beloved mother said that I looked like, so I always assumed this is what I looked like. I thought we were the same. 

"Don't you know?" The derped boy laughed. " Open eyes bring a big surprise, being able to see releases me, and I will finally be free! "

At first I was confused, but then I began to understand, and my eyes widened in fear of what was about to happen. I knew what this boy wanted to do. He is crazy! My eyes, they were sealed shut for a reason. I had to warn my Mother before...light, I'm wakeing up. Oh god, what will he do?

"Ian? Ian?! Wake up baby!" My mothers voice calmed me for a moment as I opened my eyes for the first time in my life, and the first thing I saw was my mothers beautiful face, just as I imagined it. All of the colors of the world were so beautiful, it toke me a while to take it all in. I looked back to my mothers beautiful smile, and I threw my arms around her in a hug. After we seperated, I looked deep into her beautiful blue eyes, they looked just like that derped boys. "Your eyes Ian, they are so beautiful. Just like mine." I smiled, but nothing good can last, and the world slowly started to turn red, and I remembered my dream. 'Open eyes bring a big surprise' The derped me had said. "Ian... IAN! Your eyes, th-their b-begining to p-point in o-opposite directions..." My mother cried. I was getting scared, and the world was fading into red, until red was all I could see. I was back in that red padded room where I was in that dream with the boy, but this time, the boy was nowhere to be found, just empty chains on the floor, and the sound of my mothers voice. "Ian, IAN, IANNN!!! NO!!! STOP!! PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS... please." 

"MOM!" I yelled back. "MOM!!! RUN!!!" but she coudn't hear me, only he could, so he responded. 

"oh, silly Ian, didn't you know? I thought I told you, open eyes bring a big surprise."

I just couldn't accept it. What had he done to my mother? What is he doing? Who is he? As all the questions filled my head, I cried myself to sleep.  

I woke up strapped to a bed with doctors watching me, and dark glasses over my eyes. "Ian, you're awake." One of them snapped. What had the derped boy done while he was in control?

"Who are you, and what am I doing here?"

"Ahh, so you don't remember?"

"No..."

"Well, I guess that's for the best. I wouldn't want to remember almost killing my own mother."

I was shocked at the news. "Wha-what?" 

"Yes, it seems that you have Multiple Personality Disorder, and that only those glasses can hold your other personality back, the one with the weird eyes."

Yess. Mother is lots of fun to play with. Ssssaaayyy, you should take off those glasses. It seems like such a shame to have such an expensive surgery done, just to have our beautiful eyes covered. 

'Never.' I thought.

" Could I go see my mother?" I asked the doctors. I expected them to take me to her, but instead they all just mumbled to eachother and looked awkwardly to the ground. What happend to her?! One of the doctors eventually spoke. "Ian, I don't know a better way to tell you this, but your mother disowned you, and your father has decided to send you to live with the military until you turn 18."

I was speechless, so I just closed my eyes, and cried.

End of flashbacks