Take You Down: Chapter Nineteen

I uploaded!

I know it's been FOREVER, but I had nothing to do today. With all the time, I figured might as well. I've been having this impossible writers block with this story, but after seeing all these requests and good comments to continue this story, I guess I had to try, right? (;

I'm not entirely satisfied with this chapter, or the length of it, but I hope it's enough for now.

Sorry for the wait and I hope it's not as bad as I think it is

xxSummerxx

COTE.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It has been a day since that terrifying party and...incident, and not once have I looked Pablo. I am confused, honestly. This is basically the second time he has kissed me without my consent- which he'd never get- and on top of that, he was drunk.

Yesterday, it was pretty easy to get around him given my parents were home and he had a 'project due'. Considering he didn't really let anyone inside his room and based on how he looked like dracula when he ran quietly to the bathroom now and then, his 'project' was  a 'hangover'.

"Mom I'm going out for some fresh air." I call as I thump down the wooden stairs.

Her head appears from the kitchen below and the smell of her sweetly baked blueberry pancakes almost persuade me into staying for more. Mom smiles at me while flipping a pancake and nods her head.

"Just for a little bit though, kay?"

"Yup," I state while grabbing my coat and heading for the door. With everything going on, I just need some time to think. It seems like everything is going how I dreaded it would go. 

I would go talk to Makayla and Courtney, but they are both busy today. Okay, well they invited me to go shopping as well, but that's just a ticket to hell. All I end up doing is sitting on the couches and holding all their bags.

But that's besides the point.

After Lucas, I was finally starting to get back on track. I thought I'd be able to relate with this great girl from Mexico called Carolina, we'd be good friends, I'd get a scholarship for soccer, it would all be good. But then, Pablo shows up. Not Carolina, but damn Pablo.

Everything changes.

I roll my eyes and start to make my way past the front yard, only to stop in my tracks when I see the devil himself.

Bits and peices of the party attack my mind and I desperately try to find a way out of it. To be honest, that loose mens tank top and cut muscles wasn't helping anything. I keep telling myself to move before he notices me, but my eyes seem mezomorized by him juggling the ball. He looks so focused-and good.

Definitely varsity material.

I turn my attention back to Pablo when I notice that he stopped juggling. In fact, his eyes were smoldering me and his lips were plastered into that annoying smirk of his. I lift my gaze to his, careful to keep my expression in check, and stare at him endlessly.

Pablo raises an eyebrow and brushes his curls back with one hand.

Stay calm Madison, stay calm.

"How was your 'project'?" I ask, my voice thick with sarcasm.

The corners of his mouth lift up, "Was worth it sweetpea. Got you to live a little."