Take You Down: Chapter Twelve

"You what?" I demanded, staring incredulously at Pablo. Despite my stare, he shrugged his shoulders as if what he was saying wasn't a big deal at all.

"I already told them I was going, so there's not much you can say." He spoke nonchalantly, an egotistical smirk plastered on his face.

I gawked again, probably looking like an idiot, but I didn't really care. I just needed to knock the remaining senses into Pablo--I don't even know why I care so much. "Pablo." I nearly growled through gritted teeth, "You literally just met her!"

He arched an eyebrow and folded his arms across his chest. "So? And besides, we've already been through alot."

I threw my hands up in both disgust and astonishment. "So?! Have you even told my dad?"

In even more of a shock, he winked and gave me a boastful nod. "Yea. He knows."

Was he fucking insane? He met that girl Megan-what, two weeks ago? Now he is going to a drunkass party she invited him to?

"How are you even going to get there?" I challenged, placing my hands on my hips.

He sent me an odd look. "Uh, by car."

I rolled my eyes. "Right, and who's car are you going to use?"

"Yours."

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped agape. He wasn't serious. Nobody touches my baby! No-fucking-body! No way.

"Oh hell no. Don't you dare go around touching my baby Walter!" I was fuming by now, and I'm pretty sure that if smoke could be seen from an angry person, it would be whistling out now.

Pablo raised his hands up to his head and gave me a convoluted smile. "Baby Walter?"

"Yes! My car! It's my baby and...and--I f-forbid you to use it!" I shouted, stumbling over what to say. I tried to have a strong, firm voice, but my hesitation ruined my act.

This only caused an amused expression to cross Pablo's face. "You forbid me to use Walter?"

"Yes!"

"Or what--You'll kill me?" He mocked, using quote marks over 'kill'.

"N-no. I'll...call the cops for vandalism and robbery!" I blurted out, trying to scare him away by getting the cops involved into the conversation.

He let out a humorless laugh. "You think the cops haven't wanted me before? And besides, I'm legally living here for a year, so I'm not doing anything wrong."

I was baffled, and in a loss of words. I glanced over to the table on the side of my room. I had my eyes on the keys. If he didn't have my keys, he couldn't drive. He slowly turned his gaze to the table, but didn't show any signs of understanding when he returned his gaze back to me. Just as he was about to take advantage of my speechlessness, I quickly darted for the keys on my table. I was about to make it, before I felt his arm pull my waist back with one swift movement, and push me behind him. Before I could push him back, I heard the jingling of the keys above my head.

No! My Baby!

In panic, I started jumping up, trying to grasp the keys out of his hands. Each time I'd make a move, he'd move it up quickly, almost as if he was teasing me.

"Pablo!" I wailed, huffing, finally about to give up.

I heard him chuckle, his shoulders shaking. "If you are so worried, come with me."

I froze at the most ridiculous proposal I had ever heard a sober boy say.

"You think I would go to that slut house?!" I shouted again, my eyes on the keys.