𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐰𝐨

please skip to 44:50 on the video :)

KILLUA POV TIME SKIP THE LETTER TO Y/N

Y/N. Y/N . . . you promised me that you wouldn't die on me. You promised . . .

And yet, you've done something almost equally worse, and it pains me to say this, but I have a feeling that you'll never be the same with me. And that's what pains me. It doesn't pain me as much the thought that you've lost your memories; it pains me that fate worked its way around our promise, severing the bond that I thought was so strong. It's as if the universe doesn't want me to be with the one person who truly makes me feel special, feel loved.

That's what made me leave, you see. I can't deal with seeing you like this. It makes me want to cry, to scream for someone to bring back the Y/N I know. Not this empty shell. Not this empty shell who knows nothing about me, nothing of me.

The fact that I can see you trying, racking your brain to find out who I am hurts so much. So, so much. And I can't do anything about it. It takes all I can to not drop to the floor and cry. Cry my heart out. My heart, which is slowly but surely clenching in on itself, shattering piece by piece, day by day. It's breaking ever so painfully, and I can't do anything about it.

Every day, I wake up, and every day, I have to reface the fact that you still don't remember me, the fact that I don't have enough courage to face you again. Face this new you, who's constantly trying to remember me.

If we ever meet again, Y/N, I just want to say:

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not picking my smashed heart off the floor and brushing away my pride and coming to visit you. I'm sorry for not trying hard enough for you, for not matching how hard you were trying for me.

I love you so much, Y/N. You have no idea. And that's why I can't see you as you are right now. A girl with a warped mind who doesn't even remember me. Because all I can see, and all I ever want to see, will be my badass Y/N who loves me for everything I am. And I don't want you to always view me as this broken little boy who can't even control his emotions around you. I want you to remember me as someone who has and always will love you. Someone strong. Someone that I can't be when I see this new you.

Damn, I feel like I'm placing the blame of why I can't see you . . . on you. And to that, I can assure you I'm not. This is entirely my fault, and will always be my fault. Don't you ever blame this on you, because you are beautiful and amazing and everything everyone wants to be.

Oh god, I love you, Y/N. So much it hurts. But if this is the universe's way to tell me that you'll be better without me, even if I won't, I want you to be happy. Happy forever. So if that means without me, then so be it. Be happy without me, Y/N. Go live your life. Don't let anyone hold you back, and don't ever think that you're not good enough.

I love you, darling. Forever and always. And nothing will ever change that.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 -

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 -

so, how are we feeling? if you want, comment it in this little paragraph, please →

if you want, can you give me some feedback over this book? put it in the comment section for this little paragraph, please →

and a little letter to my readers of PROMISE ME, previously called TWO SIDES, ONE COIN :

thank you so, so much for reading this story. it means so much to me that you read this entire story. when i first saw that it had 100 reads, i'll admit, i threw a little party inside my head and felt like crying. two entirely different emotions over one thing that might be trival to you.

honestly, i can't thank you enough for reading. no words will describe how happy you've made me. i live for your comments; they never fail to put a smile on my face. i just hope this story did the same to you.

i love you so, so much and i will forever. if you ever need help with anything, never forget that you can private message me. i will always be there for you, just like you have for me when you read this story.

i love you guys so much <3

PROMISE ME
slowedandreverb