𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Every day, we complete the training regimen that Bisky gave us a month ago. And every single day, in between training, Gon also makes Palm very uncomfy but not on purpose. 

"I think Palm has a little crush, don't ya think, Killua?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him. 

"Yeah, Y/N, I think you're right." We giggle. 

And then, suddenly, it's the last day. Me and Gon wake up to a busted Killua. 

"Oh. My. God." 

"KILLUA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" Gon cry out. 

"Oh. My. God." Is all I can say. 

"Aren't you going to say anything else, Y/N?" Killua asks. "And Gon, I was fighting Bisky." 

"Oh. My. God." I'm in total shock, but I have enough brainpower to reach for my backpack. Swiftly taking out my polaroid, I snap a picture of his busted face. 

"Y/N!" Killua screams, lunging for me. "Delete that! Get rid of it!" 

"No! BISKY HELP ME!" She comes over and stares at the picture then bursts out laughing.

That night, we head out to the field. I see another guy there besides Knuckle. 

"What are your names?" the man asks. 

"Gon Freecss." 

"Killua Zoldyck." 

"Y/n Lucilfer." 

Apparently, both of them didn't know our last names and freak out over it. I roll my eyes. When they're finished, Shoot asks who I'm fighting. 

"Well, whoever loses first, Gon or Killua, I'm fighting their opponent." 

"Is that fair?" 

"No." 

Killua goes over to Shoot, and Gon stays with Knuckle. I sigh and stay in a tree, falling asleep but keeping a portion of my mind awake, like with Bisky. 

When I wake up, Gon is having a brain fart as Knuckle is explaining something to him. Killua is on the floor, defeated. I sigh. 

"Guess I'm fighting you for the token?" 

"Yes. We shall fight twice though, if you win this round." 

"Suits me. Lemme just drag this kid . . ." 

Killua is knocked out and I carry him over to a tree. I turn back to Shoot. "Please don't take this personally. You seem nice." 

I transform into Devil and flutter up. I look him in the eyes. He stands there, but I can see the strain in his eyes.