𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Oh?" The rain starts to splatter on the floor more.

"Yes. Are you questioning me?"

He suddenly laughs. "Me? Of course not. But, do enlighten me. Who was your mother?" 

"Tori Yamada." 

Chrollo looks at me differently. "Oh . . . I remember her. You look so much like her, darling." 

"You know her?" 

"Yes. In fact, I think I'm your father." 

To say I'm dumbstruck would be quite an understatement. Two things flashed through me at once. Anger and happiness. Without thinking, I slap him.

"How could you leave her? After all these years, she's still missed you!" 

"I thought she was dead?" 

"And how would you know?" I asked suspiciously. 

"No matter." 

After that, I decided to join his "gang." 

"And so I'm here now." 

"That was . . . interesting," Nobunaga says. He smirks at me. 

.     .     .

also, you killua and gon are actually 14, and feitan and shalnark are 15. (I just thought it was weird that they were so old so yeah) 

and feitan can speak perfect english/japanese and is the same height as us. i just cant see him being shorter than most of them 

.     .     .

I roll my eyes. "Stop looking at me. I'm fourteen, and what are you, thirty? Forty?"

"I'm twenty-eight," he snarls. 

I clap a hand to my face while everyone starts laughing. "I'm sorry!" 

"Oh god, that must've been the funniest thing anyone could have said to him," Machi says. She flashes me a grin. "Boss. I'ma take her up to my room. You ok with bunking with me?" 

I nod, but Boss holds up a hand. "Wait. First, let me tell you what we are stealing." 

"What is it?" Uvogin demands respectfully. 

"The underground auctions." 

Everyone starts asking what they, I mean we were stealing, when Boss interrupts. "Everything." He steps into the light. "We are taking everything that is being sold."