𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Shit. 

KILLUA POV

We walk into the base. The first person I see is Hisoka. He looks away, pretending that he doesn't know me. 

Gon sees Hisoka. "HUh?!" He says. 

The Nobunaga fellow comes up to us. "Do you know someone here?"

I point to the raven-haired girl, diverting the attention away from Gon. "It's you!" 

"Shizuku, do you know him?" 

"Never seen him." She continues to read. 

"Oh wait," a pale boy says. He was the one who had been flirting with Y/N. "I remember you. The green bean arm-wrestled with her, and the snowball is the one who wanted to talk to Y/N." 

I clench my arms. 

That's when a part of the wall shatters all over the room. We duck, and when the smoke clears, its . . . Y/N? And a boy in lavender? 

They're laughing and high-fiving, mopeds next to them. Then they turn around and freeze.

"Shit," I hear Y/N say. 

The Feitan dude smirks and pats the seat next to him. She goes and sits down next to him. He whispers something in her ear. She whispers back, and she smirks. 

The lavender dude sits down to the Shizuku gal. 

"I don't remember him," Shizuku repeats.

"Two days ago, you lost to him in arm-wrestling," Franklin attempts to explain to her.

"I'm pretty sure you're stronger than me," Y/N utters to the girl with glasses. "How'd you lose to them again?" 

"I didn't lose. I would never lose to a kid." 

Y/N POV

I sit down next to Feitan. 

He brushes my hair back and whispers, "You look good in that dress, but you would look better with it off." 

"Of course I would. But I'm not yours." I smirk, and Feitan snarls. 

"Tch. I'll teach you to be mine." 

"But of course," I repeat silkily. 

TIME SKIP TO RECENT

"Well, you used your right hand," Franklin reminds. We had told them the story at the sushi bar.