𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Two weeks have passed since that dodgeball game. When I had arrived, they had informed me of the deal they had made. 

Gon and I have been training non-stop for the plan, but I'll admit, when Killua first told us the plan, I was a little pissed that I was only going to be there in case Gon needed help. And when I say mad, I meant going full devil and trying to attack him with my claws. Of course, I healed him up with Angel. It had only taken a few seconds, since I barely even scratched him. He was running away with this new Nen power he called 'God Speed.'

After I had healed him, he was quite furious, but in all honesty, he should've expected it. He's had many encounters with my attitude, which was sometimes bipolar. Not just sometimes. Lots of times.

Five days later, Gon is still trying to propel himself into the air. I walk up to him and tap his shoulder.

"Hey, Gon? Remember when we put aura in our feet and jumped up? Try that but with your hand." 

"But we jumped." 

"You also have an elbow that acts like a knee." Then I walk back and sit down next to Killua. 

"Shouldn't have hurt me." 

"Your hands are kind of better," I mention. 

"You shoulda healed me more." 

"Oh wow, changing your attitude. I see. It won't help, though. I'm out of aura until five days from now, which is basically the day we're out of time."

"Hmmph." 

And then it's the final day. Genthru, Sub, and Bara land in front of us. 

"What do you want?" Killua yells. I'll admit, his acting is pretty good. 

"Now, now, don't be so hostile! Oh, and we have another girl here. Y/N, I presume? No matter. She must fight one of us. Defeat her after them." 

I sneer at him, and we start arguing. Then we start a game of tag. When we use our Return on Masadora, we hide in the bushes and wait. After they leave, we start running, but they come and find us swiftly. I hide in the bushes. 

"Ah, there you are," Genthru laughs. "But where is Y/N?" 

"She left," Killua spits out. "Chickened out on us." 

Damn, his acting was  on point. I even thought that this "Y/N character" had betrayed them and I was angry.

"Oh, I pity you."

That's when Bisky and Killua start running away, the other two minions following them. I'm left in the leaves. 

I watch as Gon starts to attack Genthru. Genthru defends himself, and somehow he's the one dealing all the damage.