48: Dreamland

Lazy wisps of incense and white smoke rose from the stove enchantingly, and Mei Li smiled as she listened to the gossip of the ancestors and other Fujin. The warm interior in the early spring afternoon makes people feel relaxed and quiet.

After talking for a while, the Fujin people retired one after another, but Mei Li did not leave. The old ancestor thought her silence today was because of Yunke's affairs, and she comforted her softly when outsiders were not there.

Mei Li suddenly got up and knelt down, shocking Xiaozhuang, "Old ancestor, in the future... please take care of my children."

Xiaozhuang nodded repeatedly and told Yu'an to stand up, "Mei Li, don't be so sad, Yunke's life is still long, and there is always a chance for him."

Mei Li smiled slightly, yes, she was his chance.

I thank my ancestors for their care and kindness for many years, because Yunke doesn't seem obtrusive when talking about it. Xiaozhuang is a bit sad, because she understands that comfort is only consolation. Although Yunke's life is long, there is a real opportunity for him ?

After leaving, the sky was already dark, and she had been messing around in the Ci Ning Palace since she was a child, and she knew the secrets of this palace well. Bypassing the main building, there are a few inconspicuous wing rooms in the corner of the yard, which look like warehouses, but there is a young palace lady guarding them.

She gave a smirk and felt young and naughty again, and straightened her face. She walked over and told the girl who was a little dazed because of the new arrival that Aunt Yu'an was looking for her and asked her to pass on a message by the way.

The little palace lady was easily fooled, and hurried to the front hall.

Miri smiled with her mouth covered, and opened the door to enter the one closest to the courtyard wall. The Ci Ning Palace, full of compassion and love, still has a warehouse dedicated to collecting poisons. Perhaps this is the most primitive aspect of power.

When she was a child, she came to investigate curiously, and was awed by these poisons. After so many years, some of the medicines on the shelf were missing, and some supplements that she had never seen came in. She picked up the delicate vial in the innermost cabinet in a familiar way. This poison is said to be less painful and less terrifying. It is a very precious poison.

She has been too painful and painful to live, and to die... just relax.

I ate dinner with Yunke. There was the crispy fried crucian that Yunke loved. She patiently picked up the thorns for him, and Yunke whispered to her about the game he played with Tae Shao today.

Mei Li listened with a smile, Yunke was grown up, and she was relieved and happy to have friends.

"Yunke, my mother made a new dress two days ago. Will I show you how to wear it?"

Yunke nodded again and again, "Emiang is the most beautiful in the world, she looks good in everything she wears."

Mei Li laughed out loud, and nodded his little nose, "When you have a beloved girl in the future, you won't think Emian is the most beautiful."

Yunke sat at the table of the Eight Immortals with her cheeks in her hands and watched her dress up. She put on a newly made sapphire blue butterfly gown, let Yuebrow comb her hair and put on her favorite set of headdress.

"Emama, you are so beautiful." Yunke exclaimed with wide-eyed eyes, and everyone in the room was amused by the little adult's tone.

Miri beckoned to him, "Come here." He snuggled into her arms coquettishly.