32: error

It is still necessary to get up early to prepare. Today is the day when the bride will meet the elders in the family and serve tea, and it is also the day when everyone bows to the mistress.

Especially her. The old butler repeatedly sent people to instruct that, no matter what the reason, Fujin must go to Fujin today.

Different from yesterday's solemnity and luxury, even the people who visited Meili didn't have to give her extra orders to dress her up simply, too gorgeous, as if she was going to demonstrate.

It was Lao Fujin in the mansion who went earlier than Meili. Although she was Jing Xuan's stepmother, her relationship with Jing Xuan was extremely indifferent. Since the death of the old prince, he has lived in Chengde's other business and never returned to the capital of the capital.

Old Fujin smiled and sat on the main seat of the hall, waiting for her nominal daughter-in-law to come and offer tea. However, she was not excited. When she saw Meili coming in, she smiled meaningfully at her and avoided her. Greetings. She and Mei Li are just two indispensable characters in this play, both of which are used to accompany Xin Fu Jin.

Yu Suying came first by her two close-fitting grandmothers, surrounded by several maids, one of them solemnly and beamingly held a tray covered with red silk.

The tray was presented to Old Fujin, and the red silk was lifted off, and the proud old mother half-up and half-show held out a piece of blood-stained white satin. Old Fujin also smiled in relief and nodded repeatedly.

Of course Mei Li understood the meaning of this white satin, and her fingers under her handkerchief twitched slightly. She restrained herself from thinking about the associations caused by this blood and satin.

The grandmother and the maids stepped back, and it was time for the boss to play.

The one who came first was Jing Xuan. He was wearing a homely summer shirt and obviously did not pay much attention to the ceremony in the palace. A step behind him was Xin Fujin from the Qing Palace. She was supported by a maid and followed her husband's footsteps. As she raised her leg to step over the threshold, she groaned slightly, but her face flushed. Jing Xuan heard it, and turned around to see her shy and complaining attitude. He couldn't help but smile and took her hand into the hall.

He didn't salute Lao Fujin, let go of Suying's hand, and just sat in his place. When Suying was holding the tea and knelt down to Old Fujin, Mei Li was gently pulled up by the maids on her left and right, Fujin knelt down, and she couldn't sit.

Old Fujin said what she should have said, and symbolically gave Suying a red envelope.

Suying was supported and sat next to Jing Xuan. Her smiling eyes faintly swept towards Meili who was opposite. Meili knew that it was time for her to meet her.

She was led to kneel down for Jing Xuan and held the tea tray over her head. She had been taught long ago to say: "Lord, please use tea."

Jing Xuan accepted the tea naturally, with only an "um" sound.

Then, Su Ying.

Kneeling on her knees, she held the tea cup high, "Fu Jin, please use tea."

Although... she had practiced it thousands of times in her heart, and she was confident that she smiled at this moment, but she really felt wronged in her heart when she really held tea and kneeled to this woman of her age. It hurts.

After taking her tea, she said kindly but with a nobility: "Okay." This woman is no longer the girl who met her for the first time in the paddock and embraced her ancestors' knees, but her mistress, her mother. The master...Today's ceremony is to make her understand for the rest of her life that she is just a feast for Jin, and will call herself a "slave maid" in front of Suying and Jingxuan, starting from the moment she took the tea for her whole life.