9: Cheng Yi

The sky was blue and the birds chirped happily in the still thin morning light, making the spring morning a little fresher and warmer.

Jingxuan walked out of his tent after freshening up. Last night, the emperor temporarily ordered him to return to Beijing to deal with urgent matters. He wanted to leave early and got up earlier than usual.

After the fire was about to go out, he saw her...

She leaned on the tall felt pad, but people squeezed into a ball, giving people a feeling of weakness and helplessness for no reason. Her head was tilted against the felt pad, and a line of teardrops hung on the beautiful thin cheeks, which made people feel soft. , He even clenched his fists to deliberately curb his inexplicable pity and guilt.

He looked at her and felt strange.

When she smiled at him, when she looked at him calmly, when she knew how to be a doctor, when she cherishly ate the dirty food, he was not too surprised, but at this moment...he suddenly found out that she No matter how boring, she is just a little girl of sixteen or seventeen. He never thought that she would be fragile. He deliberately said so many things that hurt her, did so many things that hurt her, and she didn't have the face to ignore the past, entangled, and entangled him so hard.

She always bullies and hurts others. How can she be vulnerable?

He thought of the wound on her arm, of her stern cry in her dream in the middle of the night. Frowning his eyebrows, and then unfolding indifferently, what does all this have to do with him? ! Did he tell her to trample the old lady to death? Was he asking her to provoke things everywhere to provoke God's anger?

Yes, in order to get rid of the ancestor's finger-marriage, he fell into trouble, and he owed her, he had already paid off!

"Come here, get the horse!" He indifferently ordered, and a smart guard had brought him a horse.

Mei Li slept unsteadily, and was awakened by the sound of words. Her blurred eyes gradually gathered, and she saw Jing Xuan who was taking the reins not far away.

Behind the felt pad, Yonghe woke up dimly, wiped his face and jumped up, "Brother Jingxuan, are you going back to Beijing?"

"Yeah." Jing Xuan turned on his horse, chic and neat, "You are so good to take care of your ancestors. There is Ziyu on the emperor's side. If you don't understand, ask him if you are unfamiliar." He looked at his horse and stroked his mane. .

"Yes." Yonghe nodded.

Miri stood up slowly, she...what should she do? There will be more times to see him in the future, she has been coy and dodging, but it makes each other more embarrassed, right?

"You..." She used this title to speak to him for the first time, and she paused, "Be careful on the road." She blessed him with courtesy.

Jing Xuan squeezed the reins and let out an indifferent "um".

Isn't it what he wants to be alienated like a stranger? well. He clamped the horse's belly, the horse neighed, and ran away quickly.

Even for a short while, his heart was stabbed.

Before, Mei Li would not talk to him in this way, and would not be so courteous. She was pushed into a dark cage like a domineering little beast, and when she was released, she became a gentle and compliant rabbit. What kind of pain was forced out of this radical change?

He speeded up his whip, but the wind around her ears still couldn't take her to scream at night: Help—help me—

The emperor led the men to round up the prey as usual, but the women did not get excited for the first day, and they all played in the forest slope. Mei Li went to Xiaozhuang early to wait and groom. Xiaozhuang pityed her for not sleeping all night, and specially waited for someone to wait for her. She sleeps and rests. Mei Li also wanted to take the opportunity to avoid the crowd, but didn't make any refusal.