37: The way home

There was a lot of snow outside the house, and a thin or thick layer fell on the head and body of everyone who entered the room. Large charcoal basins were burned at the four corners of the outbuilding, preventing the chill from coming in and out. Fearing that the inner room would be too dry, the small small stoves all boiled with water, making a small gurgling sound of boiling.

Mei Li was covered with a thick quilt, and she was still sweaty in the heat in her single clothes, but she did not dare to remove the charcoal basin for fear that the baby beside her would be cold.

He was too young, and Mei Li almost dared not hug him. It has been three days since she was born, and no one would persuade her to let the child out of her sight. She was afraid that this weak little life would be secretly annihilated in a place she could not care about. In any case, she must be by the side of the child!

She is weak, but still insists on feeding the child herself. When the little baby is snuggling in her arms and sucking, she feels that her life is being injected into his life, and she is extremely satisfied and relieved.

In order to have plenty of milk, she drank all kinds of horrible soup medicine without complaining. As long as she told her that it was good for the child and beneficial to the milk, she would take it without blinking.

The old ancestor also personally selected two healthy nursing mothers for the baby, and Duoduo dispatched an experienced mother. Aunt Yu'an stayed with the mother and child most of the day. The imperial physician also took turns on duty outside. Even if there is nothing wrong, check and cherish premature babies every day.

When the full moon was approaching, under the careful feeding and care of the nursing mother and mother, the baby had faded from jaundice, wrinkled skin became white and soft, his small face rounded up, and his thin arms and legs gradually became plump like little lotus roots. When the imperial doctor happily told Mei Li that the little baby passed the most dangerous period smoothly, Mei Li was so excited that she cried bitterly.

Because she was afraid of something wrong with her child, she made all the efforts, and the small body lying in her arms actually gave her the strength to survive the grief of losing Chengyi and Yonghe. The fragile and tender child seems to be relying on her all the time, only she knows how much she depends on this child! Lying in Xiaojin's quilt, the little baby who is very different from what she was just born... is already all of her life!

From the moment she saw him...as long as she could, she was willing to exchange all of her for his life and his happiness.

There was no sign of Jing Xuan's return, and there was no general sound at the door. When the curtain was lifted, people came in.

Mei Li was holding the baby who had just fallen asleep and patted. He stood outside and looked at her blankly. For a moment, she just looked back blankly.

The three or two grandmothers were still waiting in the house, eagerly congratulating Prince Qing, nagging him to get close to Mei Li, who was still in confinement, and to hold the child who had not yet reached the full moon.

"You all go down!" Jing Xuan's indifference wiped out the smiles of the mothers. They looked at each other suspiciously, and he gave birth to a big fat boy. Although he was born prematurely, the child was strong and full-term. And his child is not necessarily so healthy and cute... How come this expression? !

"Go down!" He exaggerated, and everyone in the room ran away with a pale face.

Mei Li was also frightened, holding the child tightly in her arms like a mother beast guarding a cub, showing a guarded and fierce look at him, as long as he dared to hurt the child, she would fight him hard!