5: Young Hyuk

Mei Li walked slowly, the paddock was still as lush as before, bypassing a few dwarf trees, over hillocks... the creek was still there, not drying up.

She stopped and looked at the soothing and clear river flowing by, and she couldn't tell her feelings for a while, as if she had met a friend who had been reunited for a long time. I forgot it was a few years ago, when she was sad and ran to a place where no one was crying. She occasionally found the beautiful scenery behind the hillside. Every time she came to the paddock, she would come here to take a look. She also wanted to take him Bring it together.

She walked silently to the **** by the river, where the wild flowers were blooming just right, without being trampled on by horseshoes, the mountains and plains were colorful, so beautiful that she sighed. In fact, the flowers bloom so beautifully every spring, but she doesn't know how to appreciate them.

Lost in her own thoughts, she heard the voice very close, Xixi Suosuo seemed to be the footsteps of several people, and they said that they had walked too close with a smile, and she couldn't even escape.

"...It's a little bit more flavorful than before, but it's boring. The little girl who tunes Jiangnan is much better than her."

She couldn't hear whose voice it was, and she couldn't name many people this time.

"I still think she used to be pretty funny, even though she has a disgusting temper, it's a bit tough to think about getting on the bed." Another man's words drew other people's laughter, and laughed and scolded him for being obscene.

"Waiting for you to get to bed? I guess I have crawled into Jing Xuan's bed early." Because there was no one around, these men laughed and laughed unscrupulously.

"It is estimated that she has given up her heart this time. Not to mention back then, but now, based on her family status, how can she compare with the daughter of Governor Yan? The emperor and ancestor now need Zamurang and sealed Suying as Dorogegge. Do you see the pendant hanging on Suying's waist? That's a baby I haven't been willing to buy after thinking about it for half a year."

"Ha, where do you look at the girl?" The malicious laughter roared again.

"Come on, why did you see that Suying had to choose Jingxuan? There are so many good-looking men in the Qing Dynasty, I! I'm no worse than him!" She said that she laughed too.

"Haha." The men said happily, making fun of each other.

"You shouldn't behave as if you lack women in front of your ancestors recently. I heard Emian say that the ancestors let out the wind and wanted to find Meili's husband's house. Your hungry wolf's virtues were seen by the ancestors. Surely put that broom star in aside."

"What are you afraid of!" A man sneered nonchalantly, "Just her, the big deal is the lowest-grade personality, and a better person is only enough to be a small one! That small appearance is enough for fun and fun. this."

The men finished their convenience and walked to the river to wash their hands. Only then did they find that Mei Li was sitting behind the slope, and they were all stunned. I don't know who said something about the horse's gossip, they all talked along the topic without squinting, and washed their hands in a little embarrassment, and no one looked at her again.

Mei Li looked at the sky opposite. It was so vast. When she was in the Anning Temple, she could only see a small piece of sky cut out by the square wall of the palace. She looked around, and it took a long time for the same cloud to drift by.

She breathed two breaths of fresh air, as long as this... she was already satisfied.

There were footsteps again. This time she heard them in time, and had enough time to avoid them, or to show her existence. After all, everyone was embarrassed to hear such a conversation.