16: stone

When the sun was clear, the carriage was a bit sultry, and Mei Li opened the curtains to let the breeze in. Already out of the city, with green trees and mountains on both sides of the road, the scenery is pleasant. The rolling green crops in the far farmland make people feel a sense of joy and invigoration.

She leaned on the carriage, letting the cool breeze blow across her cheeks with enjoyment, indulging in the beauty of the greenery at the end of spring. Because she couldn't sleep well at night, the air in the carriage was lightly shaken, and Mei Li's sleepiness gradually hit, she leaned on the window lattice and fell asleep lightly.

I don't know how long it took, she felt that someone gently awakened her, opened her eyes dimly, and saw Yonghe's smiling handsome face. He leaned in and held her shoulders.

"Get off, camp here today." He pulled her, half hugged her and got out of the car.

After getting out of the carriage, Miri found out that because she hadn't gotten out of the car since she fell asleep, everyone else had gathered on the small flat ground where she was parking. The closeness of her and Yong Hyuk's posture caused many people to look coldly. However, Yonghe seemed to be unconsciously pulling her hand, frowning to see the red mark on her forehead from leaning on the carriage for a long time. Miri wanted to pull her hand from him, but he still clenched it firmly. She blinked at him a little anxiously, and he later reluctantly looked around at the gazes of the people around him, and let go of his hand reluctantly.

Xiaozhuang looked in his eyes, smiled at them, and looked at Ying Rufujin beside him with relief. Ying Rufujin sighed secretly, and responded to the smiling face of his ancestors. He gave his son a helpless look and turned around as he pleased. At the beginning, I talked to other Fujin.

Jing Xuan led some young people in the clan to supervise the camp, and glanced coldly at Yong He who was still standing next to Mei Li.

Yong He secretly pouted his lips, smiled to Mei Li, and quickly followed Jing Xuan to listen to his deployment tasks.

Seeing that he led the team to patrol the surroundings in a steady manner, Miri couldn't help but smile. He pretended to be serious in front of her husband like a naughty student.

Unintentionally looking back, she found that Jing Xuan was looking at her with a cold face. She was stunned, and smiled faintly. She had already stayed away from him as he wanted, forgot about him, and went to find her own happiness, why should he look at her with such disgusting eyes?

She kept up with the ancestor's team without looking aside, and was extremely happy to find that no matter how he looked at her, she didn't care...she was truly liberated. A smile spread from her eyes to the corners of her mouth, and she took a deep breath of the fragrant air in the suburbs, as if she was about to dance with the wind.

The tent was quickly set up, because there was no suitable place for camping within a day of going forward, and there were many female relatives. The emperor brought the Eight Banners elite to move on, and the ancestors took the female relatives to rest on the spot.

The campsite was chosen extremely well. The flat and wide grassland was surrounded by mountains and rivers, and a clear stream was a few steps away from the campsite. The girls who settled down happily ran to the riverside to play in the water, alleviating the boredom along the way. Get dust on your body.

Mei Li deliberately waited for most of the girls to come back before she walked slowly to the river. Sure enough, near the evening, there was smoke in the camp, and there was no one on the river bank except the kitchen soldiers washing vegetables and fetching water. Mei Li looked at the surrounding scenery in silence for a while, and came out of the cold palace. She especially liked to see the vast mountain and forest plains, or the quiet and quiet pastoral scenery, which gave her an indescribable sense of peace and stability.