five

"In which bedroom?" I asked. Kurt pointed up the stairs to his room.

"Coooooolll." I said. I was at a loss of words. Kinda want him to give me my present, kinda don't wanna be rude.

"Want me to give it to you now?" He laughed. I nodded and followed him up the stairs.

"This is cool that you actually got me a present and stuff because even my mom hasn't given me any gifts yet. I got a necklace and a picture frame from my friends but my m-"

Kurt kissed me.

"Uhm.." I said. "I. uh... Um..."

"Shh." He smirked.

"Did you just.."

"Yup." He smiled. "It was a pretty lame present. It was more for me than it was for you."

I felt like my internal organs got all scrambled together like a deck of cards or a Rubix cube.

"Well I uh.. I enjoyed it.." I started.

"Really?" His face lit up. I nodded.

"I mean... you're Kurt Cobain. Who couldn't love you?" I laughed.

"Well thanks. But don't you think it's a bit odd.. considering that I'm nine years older than you. Even more if I hadn't been 27 for the past twenty years." He said.

"So... like 29 years. You're like 29 years older than me." I said.

"Incorrect." He started. "I've lived 29 more years than you. I'm only nine years older."

"Jesus. This is too confusing." I said. He hugged me close.

"I hope that you can oversee this.."

"I love you Kurt." I said. He looked at me.

"Eleanor.. I.." He said.

"You..?"

"I love you."