33

[Chapter Thirty Three]

"Enormous gearing, whose first motor is the gnat, and whose last is the zodiac."

————

Hyunjin poked the side of Seungmin's cheek, wanting attention.

"What?", the other laughed, turning around to slap the taller's pout.

"Cuddle."

Seungmin almost died from the scene unfolding in front of him. Hyunjin had his arms crossed and a mad expression on his face, he pouted hard and had spoken in an tiny voice. Seungmin ruffled his hair.

"I will, just let me chose the movie first or else when Chan and Minho are done with the snakes we'll lose more time."

Hyunjin whined and pretended to cry, reaching out and taking the controller away from Seungmin.

"No. Cuddles."

"Hwang Hyunjin, behave yourself."

Said boy crossed his arms again.

"No.", he gave him his tongue, making Seungmin scoff.

"Controller?"

"Make me."

Seungmin grinned, looking at the living room door and making sure none of the other two boys were near them. He moved in the sofa and leaned over to Hyunjin, a hand placed firmly on the inside of his thigh. He slowly stroke it, his expression half serious half teasing and chuckled as Hyunjin's eyes widened.

"The controller.", Hyunjin almost jumped at how deep his voice suddenly went. "Now.", he gulped, starting to deny it but Seungmin moved his hand closer to the danger area and Hyunjin's whole body shook, making him whimper lowly and give him the controller. "Good boy." Hyunjin closed his eyes, cursing himself and Seungmin dropped the controller by his side, not interested in it anymore. He pulled Hyunjin's chin up and smiled at his lost expression. "You like that name, baby?", Hyunjin found himself nodding, his senses overwhelmed and his mind clouted all of a sudden. "You seem so though outside and yet...", the shorter leaned in and hovered over Hyunjin's lips, laughing as the boy tried to connect them, failing as he pulled away. "You're a mess."

"Seungmin...", his voice was weak, and so was him, the shorter chuckled and pulled him back on the couch, gently kissing the tip of his nose.

"What?"

Hyunjin only gasped, the shorter's hand had slipped under his shirt, cold as ice against his warm skin.

"S-seung... fuck-"

"You're acting as if I am fucking you.", the shorter whispered next to his ear. Hyunjin almost choked and flushed like crazy under the weak lamp light, and their head both turned to the kitchen, Minho and Chan's voices close now. Seungmin grinned and cupped his face, kissing him. "I can't wait to hear you when I actually do."

By the time Chan and Minho got to the living room, Hyunjin was trying to control both his heartbeat and his forming boner, while Seungmin calming went through the movies. Minho jumped to the other sofa while Chan sat on the floor.

"What are we watching?"

Hyunjin smiled as Seungmin cuddle next to him, burying his head on his chest, almost if the boy from minutes ago was gone. The taller had already realized how much Seungmin could change, almost as if he had different personalities.

And he was sure he loved every single one of them.

——➰——

Yeah I want to apologize for the time it took me to update today, other socials were a mess.

Anyways, exited for the new mixtape??? :)

Alexa play Scream by Dreamcatcher.