14

[Chapter fourteen]

"People weighed down with troubles do not look back; they know only too well that misfortune stalks them."
Victor Hugo- Les Misérables

❗️Read final note❗️

————

Changbin sighed for the ninth time in two minutes, getting a groan from Chan.

"I swear to god if you don't stop I will personally take you to him and force you to confess all of your feelings."

"Stop being mean, the guy is suffering, don't you see?", Minho smacked his head slightly, making Chan's chin fall.

"Did you just hit me? I'm older than you!"

"Shut up, bottom."

"If you answer "make me" and you guys start fighting again over your ex sexual life, I will leave this classroom and never come back into your lives.", Hyunjin pointed between them with his pencil, making them frown.

"Someone woke up mad today, did your nap got cut short, princess?", Minho teased, winning an eye roll.

"He's so perfect.", Changbin whined, burying his face on Hyunjin's shoulder. "And Jisung knows I like him? Please what am I doing with my life?"

"He does?"

Changbin nodded, making all the other's turn to him.

"He asked me about it at the party, and I was a bit too drunk I guess."

Chan face palmed.

"Oh my god, you're so dumb, what about now?"

Chnagbin pouted and looked at the Jilix couple, two tables ahead of them. He panicked as they looked back, immediately turning to his friends again.

"God, they are laughing at me, I'm sure.", he slapped his own forehead. "Dumb dumb dumb-"

"Hey, hey, they are not, and if they are I'll beat the shit out of them.", Minho patted his head. "No one laughs at my friend like that."

Changbin rolled his eyes, pretending not to be slightly touched by the older's words.

"What are you doing now? You think Jisung told Felix?"

"I don't know.", Changbin sighed. "I'm not sure I even want to now, honestly.

Chan nodded and looked around, pretending his goals was not to see what the Jilix couple was doing. He got a glimpse of them, enough to make him sit closer to Hyunjin, covering Changbin's view. He didn't need to see them making out in front of him like that again.

"So, what about the field trip?", he tried to change the topic.

"The PE one? The treasure hunting thing?", Hyunjin frowned. "I find it so boring, please."

"At least we get to stay in a hotel this time, last year they made us camp in biology."

"I remember that cursed fake snake that they were showing everyone just to scare them.", Changbin scoffed.