Chapter Eleven: Caught

Lily's POV

Ever since my outing with Ace I have made sure to stay as close to his as possible for as long as possible. Of course Ethan notices and calls me to his side, but everyone was noticing. This would work to my advantage. Ethan had gotten physical only a few times in the past week, only when I had been particularly close to Ace that day. So today I could put my plan in motion, it was risky but so was any plan I was apart of. 

"Ace can you help me with this?" I say, making sure Ethan could hear. As Ace comes to the kitchen to help me I pull him out of earshot from the others. "I need you do to something." I demand, there was no room for disagreement on his part, I made sure of it. 

"Of course Lolz, what do you need?" He asks, hope fills me, this could work. I just had to time it perfectly. 

"Get everyone, except Ethan, to SAY they are going to bed at 10. Then an hour later get everyone to come down stairs." I instruct. As I said, my plan is risky. 

"Why?" Ace asks, worry filling his eyes. 

"You already know." I sigh, my eyes filling up with tears. "So please. Exactly 11." Ace pulls me into his arms. 

"What are we supposed to do?" Ace asks, "Do we need a plan of action here?" 

"Just... Whatever you do to detain prisoners bring that." I shrug, my plan was risky and not very well thought out apparently. 

"Okay." Ace agrees. "Can we kill him?" 

"No." I chuckle. "That's not Ethan, so we need answers." 

"What do you mean?" Ace asks, pulling away from the hug. 

"That's not Ethan. I'll explain later." I say with a shrug. Ace sighs in defeat and nods. I smile and absentmindedly kiss his cheek. 

10pm

"Right we're going to bed, it's been a long day." Daniel yawns, speaking for him and a sleepy looking April. Wow she was a hella goo actress. Daniel, picked April up bridle style and carries her carefully up the stairs. They look so cute together, they are such a cute couple I swear. 

"Us too." Lex and Alex say together. "We want a bit of fun." Lex winks at Ethan who scrunches up his face. 

"Too much info bro!" Duke calls up the stairs. "Anyway thank god their room is sound proof because I'm shattered. I'm gonna call it a sight." Duke finishes with a fake yawn. Jack and Austin had gone up to bed earlier so it was just Ace, Ethan and I left. 

"I should make a few calls back home. See ya in the morning." Ace shrugs, walking up the stairs to his own room. We sit in silence for a while before Ethan talks. 

"What did you talk to Ace about in the kitchen?" Ethan demands. 

"I just needed some help." I say with a shrug, praying that he hadn't figured out my plan. 

"I bet your sleeping with him. Your such a slut like that." Ethan growls, walking threateningly closer to me. 

"I'm not." I whimper, doing my best to blink away tears. I knew it wasn't Ethan but his words still got to me. It was painful, and hard to hear. 

"Oh? Then why did you look so flushed when you left the kitchen? And you never did get those drinks." Ethan snarls. I whimper and take a step away from him. 

"Eth please..." I almost whisper, I knew what was to come, of course I did. But I didn't want it to be true. Ethan's fist came flying at my face and I stagger back once it makes contact. 

"Lying slut!" Ethan yells, he throws another punch at me and I fall to the floor. Next he sends a sharp kick at my stomach which makes me instinctively curl into a ball. A few more punches and kicks are thrown at me and I let out a few whimpers and whines. 

"Get away from my sister." I hear Daniel's threatening growl. There is commotion all around me but April makes her way towards me. 

"Here, let me help." April says softly, tears in her eyes as she sees my broken state. Together she helps me move to the kitchen and she helps me clean my wounds. "I can't believe it. I didn't know. I'm so sorry Lols." 

"It's okay April. I'm fine now." I mumble, taking a sharp breath in as I spoke which made me wince. 

"It's not okay. We let this happen again." April frowned. 

"It's okay. You got him. The guys are gonna catch him and we can question him." I comfort. April sadly nods. It's a while before the front room goes quiet, April and I exchange worried glances before taking shaky steps which April has to help me make. 

When we get there we see Ethan completely passed out on the floor and Lex, Alex, Daniel, Austin, Duke, Jack and Ace standing above him. I don't think all six guys were needed but then again they all seemed pretty pissed. 

"We can take him to the studio. It'll still be empty for a few days." I suggest. They nod and tie him up, taking him to the car. This must've looked strange to my neighbors but then again I don't think they would really notice. The drive to the studio was awkward and tense. Ace was sat so close to me I was practically on his lap but I'm sure if he had it his way I would be on his lap. Everyone gave me worried glances and would send kicks at Ethan who was by our feet whenever he showed any signs of being awake. Tomorrow we would begin the questioning but for now I knew everyone had questions. 

When we got to the studio we tied Ethan to one of the chairs, we made sure it was secure with extra ropes and duct tape, once the boys were sure he was tied up we drove back home. Again in silence. It wasn't until we were back in my house that everyone turned to me with expectant looks in their eyes. 

"Look, I knew you wouldn't all believe me if I just came out and told you so I made sure we got caught." I sigh. "Look, I know that guy looks like Ethan, talks like Ethan and for the most part acts like Ethan but it isn't. I've dug into his background a little and found something. Ethan has a twin brother. They were almost identical except a birthmark on Ethan's twins wrist. That Ethan has a birthmark on his wrist. I don't know who he's working for, or even if he's working for anyone. But he's not Ethan. Now you've caught him we can all work on a plan for questioning him tomorrow." I finish. Everyone looks at each other with guilty eyes before sitting down in the living room. We all brainstorm the best questions to ask and how to taunt him into answering. Nobody could make eye contact with me, I could practically feel the guilt in the room. I didn't have the energy to comfort them, my body ached and eventually we all went to bed. Our line of questioning all lined up perfectly. I sighed and decided to sleep on the sofa since I wasn't strong enough to face the stairs yet. So my plan worked, great. Now what do I do to make them all feel better?