Chapter Three - Break In

"I have enough guest rooms for you all." Lily smiles, walking into her house and throwing down her keys on the table. "I just have to call Abby, make yourselves at home."

Everyone takes a seat in the front room, Ace, Daniel and Ethan sat on the sofa in front of the TV, April sat on Daniel's lap. Lex, and his boyfriend Alex, sat on the sofa diaganal to the TV and Duke and Jack sat on the chair opposite the other chair.

Lily went into the kitchen and got some drinks while she made some drinks.

"Hey Lilz." Abby says, her cheery voice dancing through the phone.

"Hey Abs everything okay with the bakery?" Lily questions.

"Yes of course. I'm closing in an hour right?" Abby questions.

"Yea." Lily smiles.

"So whyd I need to close for you tonight?" Abby questions, her curiosity finally getting the best of her.

"Some old friends are visiting." Lily replies. Lily becomes so caught up in her conversation she doesn't notice Ace standing in the door way.

"Ethan?" Abby questions, her voice full of excitement. Abby wanted Lily to let lose for once, she was always occupied with work and paperwork.

"Yea and some others." Lily mumbled.

"Wait what?" Abby questioned, not used to Lily having more then one close friend.

"It's my brother and some friends." Lily shrugged, pushing the phone next to her ear and while picking up a few drinks.

"Need some help?" Ace asked, his smirk clear in his voice.

"Oh who's that?" Abby squeels.

"No one Abs remember close in an hour and Lyla is working tomorrow morning." Lily says quickly before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Ace questions making Lily smile.

"Just Abby, she works for me at the bakery." Lily replies with a shrug, picking up some of the drinks and Ace takes the others.

"Works for you?" Ace asks, his head tilting to the side in an adorable way that made Lily's heart beat faster.

"Yea. The bakery is my smaller business the studio makes much more money in fact Im about to open another one." Lily explains. She hadn't gotten around to telling Ethan about her expanding the business. Ace was glad that she seemed so happy and successful.

"Two businesses." Ace says thoughtfully. Maybe he didn't know Lola anymore. Of course he didn't. Maybe it had been too long.

"Lilz!" Duke whines, giving Lily a cute pouting look.

"Yes DJ?" Lily smiled, Dukes pout turns into a smile for a few seconds before he remembers his point.

"Jack's being mean." He whines, pointing a finger to Jack who had squeezed into the seat with him.

"JD be nice." Lily warns with a smile, placing their drinks on the table.

Ace sits back on the sofa with April, Daniel and Ethan and Lola slides in next to him which makes Ethan frown slightly but he quickly covers it up.

"Where's good to go around here?" April asks with a smile, Lily's smile drops as she realises just how unsocial she had been for the three years she's lived in London.

"Ask Ethan." Lily shrugs.

"Don't worry Lilz I remember our deal." Ethan chuckles, Lily just shakes her head.

"Is anyone else wondering what this Lily thing is about?" Lex finally exclaimed. Lily and Ethan chuckle.

"We had to change Lolas name when we faked her dead. She is now Lily Willow." Ethan explains, looking at Lola with a large smile.

"Mom's maiden name." Daniel smiles, Lily nods.

Everyone falls into plesent conversation with each other. All of them realising how diffrent their groups dynamics had been for the past three years. They all regretted not realising sooner. Ace was just glad to be close to Lily once again. Daniel was glad to finally have his girlfriend and sister. Lex was glad to finally thank Lily. Duke and Jack were just glad that they had Lily's humor in their life again, facetime wasn't the same. Ethan seemed to be the only person uncertain about them seeing her again. Something didn't seem right but he kept his mouth shut not wanting to ruin the moment.
Suddenly the conversation was stopped by the loud ringing of Lily's phone.

"Sorry guys." Lily smiled before walking into the hallway and picking up her phone.
"Hey Damion." Lily answered, smiling now that her family was all together again.

"Lily, someone broke into the studio." He says, his voice rushed and panicked.

"What? Are you sure?" Lily asked, her voice panicked and rushed.

"No I thought I'd play a prank on you." Damion says sarcasticly.

"Damion!" Lily scolds.

"I know sorry. Just come quickly I'll stay here till you get here." Damion replied.

"Thanks D." Lily sighed, walking into the front room to announce that she's leaving.
"Guys..." Lily starts, her voice trailing off at the end. "I have to go. My studio has been broken into."

"We can come Lil, it might not be safe." Ethan suggests.

"Maybe you should. There have been a lot of robberies recently and I'm not as skilled as I used to be." Lily reluctantly admitted. Once upon a time she was a street fighter, she had never been beaten and now she was nervous about going to her own business that had been robbed. She was diffrent now.

"I know Lilz, come on." Ethan says, standing up and wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"We'll come too." Ace says, quickly standing up. Ace was jealous of all the time Ethan had spent with Lily, it was his turn now.
Everyone else stood with them and together they walked out the house. They each climbed into the car Lily brought specifically for all of them to ride in.

"Lilz!" Damion exclaimed, running up to her and hugging her. "I'm so sorry." instantly both Ethan and Ace were on guard.

"Who are you?" Ace and Ethan spoke in unison making Lily roll her eyes.

"He works for me." Lily sighs. "Why were you here anyway D?"

"I left my sketch pad here, I thought you'd still be here. You normally are." Damion excused. Everyone tilted their head at the information.

"D I told you I would be out tonight." Lily sighed. Ace and Ethan however didn't buy the excuse.

"Not the point here Lilz." Damion sighed, Lily shock her head and agreed. Turning her head to see smash windows, tears brimmed to her eyes but she refused to let them fall. As she walked to the now smashed door she opened it slightly, all over the walls was spray paint and everything had been smashed and broken. She continued walking to her officd, refusing to look in any of the rooms, afraid of what she would see. When she got there she saw the safe behind her picture frame was completely untouched, there was no money taken.

"There's nothing missing." Lily announced. Ethan's face paled as he thought of who it could be.

"I'm sorry Lilz. I shouldn't have come back." Is all he says before walking out of the studio.