Chapter Two - Reunion

Two days later and the trip was planned. Ethan decided that the mafia war would be fine without him for a few days. He wanted to help the others adjust to Lola's new identity.

They were currently bording Ethans private jet, to shoot off to england where they would soon see their long awaited Lola. A tense silence filled the jet. Even Duke and Jack were anxious, they hadn't previously known where Lola was and therefore hadn't seen her in three years.

"How long till we get there?" Ace asked, anticipation filled his tone.

"6 hours." Ethan answered, and started messaging Lola.

Ethan:
6 hours away

Lily
I'm scared

Ethan
Why lil?

Lily
They don't know me anymore
I run two companies ffs

Ethan
Ik but still lil
Your still lola inside

Lily
Wut if that isn't true

Ethan
Trust me
Ur still our Lola

Lily sighed and didn't answer the messages. Instead she sat on the edge of her seat, waiting in anticipation. She was currently in her office at the studio. It was only midday so they wouldn't be here for a while. Lily had told Abby to close the bakery and she herself would close the studio since the last class finished at 5 which was more then enough time to get to the airport.

----------

"Lily!" Ethan exclaimed, running up to Lily and wrapping his arms tightly around her. He had missed her so much, he hadn't seen her in 4 months since the war broke out right before he was due for his next visit.

"Hey Eth." Lily spoke, a wide smile gracing her face.

"Who is Lily?" April asked, slowly climbing out the jet, her bags in her hands.

"That would be me." Lily spoke, walking forward. April's bags fell from her hands as she ran towards Lily, who looked almost exactly the same as she did 3 years ago, only healthier.

"It's you. Lola. I missed you so much." April mumbled into Lily's shoulder before pushing her away. "You let me think you were dead!" She exclaimed before pulling Lily back in for a hug.

"Did you become bipolor while I was away?" Lily joked, hugging April back.

"Yes she did." Daniel answered, now holding both his and April's bags. "We took your advise baby bear."
Lily broke away from April and jumped into Daniel's arms, forcing him to drop the poor bags. He caught her easily and held her close to him.

"I'm so sorry." Lily cried into his shoulder. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too baby bear." Daniel answered, promising himself that he'd never let Lily get hurt again.

"Don't I get anything?" Duke asked with a smug smirk. Lily and Daniel reluctantly pulled away from each other and Lily of course was embraced by Duke. "God facetime is not the same." he mumbled into her shoulder. He finally felt like Lily was truly safe.

"Group hug!" Called Jack, wrapping his arms around lily and Duke.

"Can't... Breathe..." Lily mumbled, forcing the two boys to pull away from each other.

"Sorry Lilz." Jack spoke, scratching the back of his head.

"It's fine JD." Lily chuckled, Jack just rolled his eyes at the familiar nickname.

"Lola!" Lex spoke, a wide smile gracing his face. "Thank you so much!"

"For what?" Lily questioned, not expecting such a happy reaction. That was until a man stepped off the jet and stood beside Lex. "You took my advise." Lily smiled at the pair.

"So you're the oh so famous Lola." The new man spoke.

"The one and only.

"Good to know she hasn't lost her sense of humor." August said, he himself now off the jet.

"You're looking better." Lily commented, August smiled a small, sad smiled.

"Took a while but I'm getting better." August nodded. Unable to stop herself Lily moved to give August a hug, which surprisingly he accepted. It was very rare for August to hug anyone since he was taken, again it was more evidence at how much they needed Lola.

"Has the party started without me?" Ace teased, freezing once his eyes landed on Lily. "Lola." He breathed, rushing to take her away from August and into his own arms, where she would never be hurt again.

"I'm sorry." Lily whispered, snuggling into Ace's shoulder. He just shock his head and held her tighter.

"I give it a month." April whispered to Daniel.

"Two." Daniel lengthened. They nodded silently making the bet.

"Well now we got that out of the way, who's up to see where our little Lilly lives?" Ethan spoke, breaking Ace and Lily out of their moment.

"Who's...." Ace asked before the answer dawned on him. "That's gonna take some getting used to." Ace mumbled to himself, pulling Lily to his side.

"Which house are we taking them to?" Ethan questioned.

"The normal one Eth, I still have to run the studio and bakery, although April is running the bakery for me for a couple days I still have to do a little more paperwork." Lily explained, everyone looked confused. They assumed Lily would have to stay under the radar so nobody found out who she really was.

"Sorry. Sorry. What?" Daniel asked.

"I own a bakery and a studio. The studio pretty much runs itself but because children are involved it can mean a lot of paperwork, recently some new kids joined I just have to finish the paperwork before they can join. The bakery is my favourite to work at because I love baking." Lily explained. Everyone looked at her shocked, they hadn't expected her life to be that diffrent.

"Anyway." Ethan spoke, snapping everyone out of their trances. "On ward."
Everyone laughed at Ethans childish behaviour before picking up their bags and following after him.