Chapter Ten - Control

Lily's POV

After last night I'm afraid of Ethan, I saw a whole new side of Ethan and I didn't like it. Going on a date with my best friend was a bad idea. Everything had changed. I got dressed into a random pair of jeans and top, I decided today was the day that I should sort the studio out. It couldn't stay closed forever. Once I was dressed I tip toed downstairs in hopes of avoiding Ethan. But luck wasn't on my side today, I realized this when I got to my kitchen and saw Ethan standing there fully dressed in his normal casual attire. 

"Morning babe." Ethan smirked, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me in a hug. The gesture seemed innocent and would once make me feel safe but now it made my skin crawl. 

"Morning Eth." I fake smile, pushing my fear for him down in a way that I had almost forgotten how to. It had been a long time since I felt afraid of someone that claimed to care for me. 

"How did you sleep?" Ethan smiled, but his eyes told me he knew that I had cried last night. His eyes gave away his seeming excitement of my distress. 

"Fine." I forced the smile to stay on my face and wiggled out of Ethan's arms. He frowned at the action. 

"Babe..." Ethan started. 

"I have to go." I quickly say, cutting Ethan off which I quickly regret. 

"Did I say you could leave?" Ethan questioned, a dark look filling his eyes and the darkness seeped out of his mouth. 

"N-no." I stutter, looking down at the floor. "I-I just t-thought..." 

"Well maybe you shouldn't think." Ethan growls. "I'm your boyfriend now, I'm in charge." Just like that all of my confidence that I had ever gained left my body. Once again I was the weak little girl that was hit by her father, the little girl that allowed her boyfriend to torment her, I was just a little girl again and I hated how I felt. I don't argue, I don't say anything I just nod. 

"Now babe, make me my breakfast." Ethan smirked an evil smirk that didn't look right on his face. I just nod and started making bacon and pancakes. Once it was ready I placed a plate in front of him. He smiled in approval and started eating, while I felt the need to throw up my dinner from last night. 

As Ethan eats it's silent. The awkward tension threatened to remove the air from my lungs. Thank fully soon Daniel comes down and makes himself a coffee and some toast. 

"So how are the two love birds? I hope your taking care of my baby bear." Daniel smirks, sitting next to Ethan as he shoves some of the toast into his mouth. 

"Oh we are very happy. Aren't we Lilz?" Ethan asks, sending a threatening look my way that tells me to stay quite about his sudden attitude. 

"Yes, he's taking great care of me." I fake smile, tears threatening to fall from my eyes, much to my dismay Daniel doesn't notice and just starts talking to Ethan about something that I'm not really listening to. I'm suddenly reminded of why I had gone mute all those years ago, people never listen when someone talks. They only hear what they want to hear. I silently slip away and neither notice. As I make my way back up to my room I'm too consumed in thoughts and bump straight into Ace. 

"You okay Lolz?" Ace asks, his voice filling with concern when he sees me completely consumed in thoughts. I just nod and silently go to walk past him. Ace shakes his head and grabs my arm, pulling me back so I'm stood in front of him. "What's wrong?" Ace asks, looking down at me as if to check for any injuries. I just shake my head and attempt to walk away but Ace has other ideas. Instead he drags me outside and to my car, at some point he had grabbed the keys and I just hadn't payed that much attention. He pushes me into the seat, gently so he doesn't hurt me and does my seat belt for me. He then gets in the drivers seat and drives away. He drives for a long time until we get to a park of some kind, I think I had seen it before but I never really left my house besides going to work so I couldn't be sure. "Spill." He demands.