Salvawhores

"Izabella?" Stefan called.

I glared at Kai and removed his hand from my face. "In here!" I replied.

Just being around him made me squirm. He was sick. "What are you doing?" Stefan asked once he saw Kai within two feet of me.

I shut my eyes, feeling a little woozy again. "Get away from her." I lifted suddenly, knowing who was carrying me.

"Come near her again and I'll rip your head off," Stefan warned.

My arm was thrown lazily over his shoulder and I started to doze off. I heard Kai say, "Come on, Steffy boy. Let's have a little fun."

Out of nowhere, we dropped. I landed on top of Stefan and my eyes shot open. His head was easily moved.

"What did you do?" I croaked out, my head pounding.

"Just having fun, Tinkerbella."

Stefan's neck was snapped, Caroline was passed out along with Elena, so my best bet was Damon. "St-stop," I breathed out as I crawled backwards.

But Kai just kept walking closer. "I'm only getting started," he told me.

I reached the stairs and tried climbing up, but I was way too dizzy. "Damon!" I screamed.

The next thing I knew, Damon was tackling Kai. Elena and Caroline had to be passed out hard because I screamed excruciatingly loud.

I held onto the stair post as I stood up and Kai did that weird thing where he gives Damon an endless aneurysm.

He let out yelps of pain. "Kai, stop!" I said. Finally, he let his hand fall and so did Damon. He inched closer to me.

"Just wait 'till next time, sweetheart," Kai said and walked to the exit.

I dropped back down on the stairs, meaning to just sit but I lost my strength. Damon sped to my side, asking if I was all right.

My hand went to support myself on a step, but I was so drunk that I missed the ledge and began to fall.

He caught me and said, "You're drunk."

Then he turned to look at Stefan dead on the floor and back to me. Any other time I would have reacted differently to him getting his neck snapped.

I guessed it was just the enourmous amount of alcohol I had. Damon took care of me, but the rest was a blur.

-

The glistening sunlight streamed smack dab on my face, waking me up. I looked around and noticed I was in Stefan's room.

"Stefan?"

Not even five seconds later he appeared. "Hey. How're you feeling?" he asked.

I sat up straight but regretted it almost immediately. My face contorted. "Not good, I can see," Stefan pointed out.

A small laugh escaped my lips. "Here, take some medicine." Next to the bed were pills and water waiting for me.

After taking them I said, "Thank you."

He nodded. "Eating food, eggs specifically will help you with your hangover."

I gave him a pointed look. "Stefan Salvatore, the master of curing hangovers?" I asked with a smile.

Stefan laughed and pulled his phone out his back pocket. "Are you sure you don't mean Salvawhore?" he questioned.

Shocked, my eyebrows pulled together. "What?"