Chapter 25 - Passion in jealousy

"Stop! Stop! Please... No more, Luke!"

I pushed Lucas' broad chest in vain.

"Give me... Ah! A break... Please! Ngh..."

He didn't listen.

I moaned and I whimpered and I panted and I cried.

"Please... I need a break!"

I was ignored again.

He was never this rough and stubborn. The new experience was exhilarating at first, but after the fourth continuous rounds and coming countless times, I was too exhausted to fully enjoy the act.

But he didn't stop. Until the seventh. Or was it the eighth round? I don't know anymore.

He climaxed and collapsed on top of me, hugging me tightly.

"Lys...."

He whispered my name desperately near my ear, I can feel his hot breath.

We stayed like that for a few minutes. After a while, Lucas loosened his grasp and laid down beside me.

My body was tattered. I was literally a vegetable.

"What's the matter with you, Luke?"

I asked him grudgingly. I was half-angry and discontented. Everything was in mutual consent and all, but I did feel victimized a little.

Lucas who was absentminded, turned to me. He looked like someone who just woken up from a trance. His deep blue eyes were shaking when he noticed my condition.

"Lys. Lys... I'm so sorry! I wasn't thinking straight. How are you? How's your body? Are you hurt anywhere?"

He carefully checked my body, touching me very cautiously. His face was full of worry.

Earth to Lucas!

He came back to his senses. What's going on with him, anyway?

Haah.

I sighed.

"Ah, are you hurt? Lys, I'm sorry. It's my fault. What was I thinking?!"

"That's what I want to know! Anyway, I'm fine. My body feels sore, but I'm not hurt, I'm just dead tired! Don't do that again! At least give me a break! I thought I'm going to die!"

"I'm very sorry! I swear I'll never ever do it again!"

Lucas looked genuinely concerned. His husky coaxing voice calmed my displeasure a little.

"Okay. Fine. By the way, are you mad at me?"

"..."

His silence was the answer.

"You are! I figured I was being punished or something! I can't figure why, though."

"No, I..."

"Why??"

I don't understand.

"I didn't mean to punish you or anything. I'm just... I was feeling down recently. I'm sorry I took it out on you."

I didn't think he was lying, but I didn't think that that was all, either. So I stared at him, narrowing my eyes a little and puffing my cheeks a little, waiting for him to continue.

"Lys... The truth is, I was jealous. That night, when you were with Divan, you seemed to forget me completely. You even went out on a date with him a couple of times! Even today, you were having such a good time with him!"