Obsessions

"Beastboy!" I screamed, running through the kitchen, searching for the little green munchkin. I heard a gasp, and turned swiftly to see my target duck behind Cyborg, who was looking at us confusedly.

"What did he do this time?" Cy asked, stepping out of my way to give me a clear shot.

I ignored his question, all my focus on Beastboy. "I will give you two seconds," I said, "to hand it over before I destroy every video game in this tower."

Cyborg and Robin both stepped in front of me, panic on their faces. "Isn't that a little... harsh?" Robin asked.

"The hospital said that I only get four blood bags a month. I haven't fed since the night we first met," I growled. "If that green bean wants to live another day, I suggest he gives. It. Back."

"I told you I would, after you promised to not drink it in front of me," Beastboy defended.

"You were in my room!" I shouted. "I warned you I was going to drink it, and you didn't listen!"

"How did B even take it from you in the first place?" Cyborg asked, and I stuck out my tongue.

"Wait," Robin said, holding up his hands. "You haven't eaten since the night we met? Krystalyn, that was a week ago."

"I have a small ration, I gotta save it," I mumbled. "Maybe, if you had gotten the alcohol like I asked, this wouldn't be happening."

Robin sighed. "We told you that we weren't sure we could get it, considering we're all underage."

I sighed. "Maybe you should let me get it," I said. "I could easily compel them into thinking that I'm legal."

"Krystalyn," Raven sighed, coming into the room. "We're heroes. We're suppose to be model citizens, not going out and buying liquor."

I huffed, and crossed my arms. "Fine. Now Beastboy, I mean it, give me the blood bag, before I drink you."

He gulped, and handed it over. I smirked, and grabbed a straw from the kitchen, and walking back upstairs.

"I suggest you don't get on her bad side," I heard him whisper, and the others chuckled. I just rolled my eyes, poking the straw through the bag, and taking a long drink.

Mm. B Positive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirens in the tower started to blare, and I dashed out of my room to see what was going on. The others were crowded around the computer, and I stood next to them. "What's up?" I asked.

"Slade," Robin growled.

"I'm sorry, I don't know who that is," I said. "I'm new, remember?"

He glared, and I held up my hands. "You don't like sarcasm, do you?" I asked.

He glared again, and Beastboy stifled a laugh. "Titans, GO!" Robin shouted, and we ran outside. Starfire grabbed Robin, and started to fly over the water, Beastboy grabbed Cyborg, turning into a pterodactyl, and Raven, too, began to levitate. I sighed, and began running over the water. I had to keep a constant speed, or I would trip on a wave or something: this, I knew from experience.

I followed the others into the city, still unsure of the layout. Starfire and Robin were in the lead, and led us to the bank, where several men - no, robots - were in the process of stealing jewels.

"This should be fun," I smirked.

"Titans, GO!" Robin shouted, and we all attacked. Because there were so many, we were all fighting about five guys each. Really, it was no problem. We all easily took down the robots, but for some reason, Robin saved one.

"Where's Slade?" he asked, glaring at the silent machine.

"He does know that's a robot, right?" I whispered to Cyborg, who shrugged.

"He does this every time," he whispered back. "Finding Slade is his top priority. He'll do just about anything to get him."

"Answer me!" Robin shouted at the robot. He removed the mask, and revealed a screen, with a masked man - or robot, I wasn't sure.

"Hello, Robin," the man said, and his voice sent shivers down my spine. "I heard you have a new teammate."

"Tell me where you are," Robin growled, and my eyes widened at his hostile tone.

"Patience, Robin." The man waved, sort of in a toodle-loo gesture, and was gone.