Stragetic Ways

~Krystalyn's POV~

The camp was filled with several familiar faces, but Seth insisted we get to business. 

He led us all into a big green tent, with two werewolves standing guard outside. I recognized one of them as Claude and gave him a small smile and a wave, before ducking inside. 

Inside, Seth had somehow managed to put in a mahogany desk, and he sat himself in a large Victorian chair behind it. There were a couple boxes around the walls of the tent, and I spotted something that looked like wolf's tooth. I ignored the two chairs in front of his desk, so Claire and Beastboy claimed them for themselves. 

"Must you always be like this?" I asked, motioning to his chair. "You're taking this a bit far, don't you think?" 

Seth chuckled, and leaned back, while throwing his legs on the wood. "Where's the fun in that?" he asked. 

I just rolled my eyes, and sat on the arm of Claire's seat. "How many people did you bring with you?" I asked, tilting my head. 

"More than enough," Seth answered, grinning and flashing his fangs. 

"Numbers?" Damien asked. 

"You people like to get straight to business, don't you?" Seth sighed, slouching. "Fifteen vampires, thirteen wolves, five hunters - give or take, my three witches, our fairy and a giant." 

"You have a fairy?" Beastboy asked, perking up a little. 

"Not that kind of fairy," Claire sighed, looking sad. "Nasty little creatures." 

"How did you get a hold of one?" Damien asked, narrowing his eyes. 

"We make friends with other creatures, not enemies," Seth retorted, looking smug. "But this is boring. I'm more interested in how you've been, Krys." He raised an eyebrow, and I saw his eyes slide to Robin, who was behind me, before quickly darting back to me. 

"I've been well," I answered. "Found a good team, and actually stayed for a while." 

"You? Staying somewhere?" Seth asked, sitting straighter and taking his feet of the desk. He raised his eyebrows at the Titans, and grinned. "So you were able to talk Kryssie here into staying for a while... how'd you do it?" 

"It wasn't easy," Robin sighed, smiling lightly. 

I blushed lightly, but rolled my eyes. 

Seth's dark orbs lingered between us two for a few moments, before jumping up. "Right, down to business!" he exclaimed. He ran over to the tent flap, and stuck his head out. "Katarina!" 

The blonde appeared in a puff of smoke, coughing. "Yeah?" she asked, choking on the lingering fumes. 

"Draw up the plans!" Seth ordered, and an evil look crossed his features. 

The witch raised her eyebrows at me. "This is why I wanted you to stay with us," she whispered, before closing her eyes. 

I gently pulled Robin back, knowing what was about to happen. Katarina was still a kind of witch-in-training, and had some trouble every once in a while. She had somehow wriggled her way up the ranks, and I suspected her lineage had played a big role in that. 

A bright white light flashed, and the room darkened considerably. A 3D map of the world was hovering in front of us, and it started to spin. The globe flattened itself out, and zoomed in to focus on America. 

Katarina's eyes flashed open, and they were glowing pink. "What are the coordinates?" she asked, and Damien gave the location. 

The image swiveled around a bit more, giving me motion sickness, but it eventually stopped, and zoomed in on a large field outlined by trees. Already, scouts had claimed the land, and were either standing guard, or starting with the preparations.