Chapter One

"Circles, were going in circles, dizzys all it makes is, we know where it takes us, we've been before..." Christian sung to me as we sat in the corner of the park.

"You, are amazing. I couldn't be prouder to call you my best friend" I said looking into his eyes from where I was laying on his lap.

"Love you Lani. Best friends forever" he said planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Love you too Chrisy" I said smiling.

"Let's go back to mine and get some fooood! I'm staaarving!" He said. I jumped up and he grabbed his guitar which was resting on the tree beside us.

"Well, Starving, I'm Alana! Nice to meet you" I said winking.

"Bad Dad joke! My ears! My poor ears!" He started shouting frantically, which made me burst into hysterics.

"Come on chooken! Lets get some food then!"

"Mmm.. chicken... That sounds good right now" he said and hung his tongue out of his mouth, and did what he called 'frothing'.

"Christian! People are staring! Stop!" I said laughing.

"Okay... LETS GOO!" he shouted, grabbed my hand and started running in the direction of his house. I giggled in tag as he pulled

me down the street until we reached his house.

"Hi mum" we both said in chime as we walked through the door and passed Mary in the lounge room.

"Hello my lovelies. How are we?" She said turning her attention from the magazine she was reading to us.

"Good thanks" we both said, again at the same time.

"Where are you off to?"

"Just to find food" Christian smiled.

"There's food in the freezer, if you want to cook anything just let me know."

"Okay thanks" we said and walked into the kitchen.

"Make me a sandwich, bitch" I said to Christian.

"Isn't that your job?" He said winking.

"Nope, you're the housewife now"

"Oh okay then.. Guess ill get the bread out." He said walking to the pantry. He made me a sandwich, and I must admit, it was pretty good. We went up to his room and I layed on his bed. He grabbed his laptop and joined me.

************

"White lips, pale face..." I heard the familiar sound of my phone ringing. I opened my eyes about to get up but then I heard Christian.

"Hello Jess! It's christian!.. she's asleep and I didn't want to wake her, I can if you like?....... Okay I'll let her know. Bye" he said. I sat up and looked over at him.

"Your mum wanted to know where you are. She said you can stay or she will come and get you whenever you're ready" he smiled.

"Okay thanks. Mind if I stay here tonight?"

"Not at all! You're always welcome here.. You know that" he said and joined me on his bed.

"Thankyou! What time is it?"

"9:30"

"Oh gosh, I've been asleep for ages!"

"It's all good, you needed the sleep"

"True that.. Lets do something fun..."

"Like what?"

"Hmm.. Lets go in the pool!"

"But you have no swimmers?"

"I'll borrow some of Lucy's. good thing you have a sister!"

"Ahh I see know" he said and giggled. I went to Lucy's room and grabbed a pair of her swimmers. She had a draw of clothes labeled "Lani" for me to borrow. Awh. I got changed and went to the pool where Christian said he would wait for me. I couldn't see him out there. I went to feel the water and something hit me. I plunged into the water and surfaced screaming. Then I felt arms wrap around my waist and I was lifted slightly above th water. Then I heard the familiar laugh that belonged to the one and only Christian Anthony.

"I hate you!" I said hitting his shoulder.

"Guess what! I love you!" He said and dunked me.

"I'll get you back Mr Christian Anthony!!"

"Ooh I'm soooo scaaared!" He giggled.

"Oh you should be.." I said glaring at him. His smile dropped and he bolted out of the pool and inside his house. I jumped out and chased him into the house. He ran up to his room, turned the corner and slammed the door. When I opened the door, he wasn't in sight.

"Christiaaaano! Where are you dude?" I said making my way over to his bed. I couldn't see him anywhere. I threw myself onto his bed and laid with my face on the mattress.

"ROOAAARR!" he shouted as he jumped on me. He flipped me over so he was laying over me staring into my eyes, with a big grin on his face.

"You basterd!" I said pinching his nose.

"You love it" he said winking.

"You know me too well" I said with a giggle. I pushed Christian over, allowing myself to get up and get something to sleep in. I went to Christians draws and rummaged through his clothes.

"What are you looking for...?"

"Hmm.. This will do!" I said holding his t shirt and a pair of boxers.

"Hey! They're my favourite!" He said pouting.

"Too bad!" I said smirking and got changed.

Hey guys! This is my first Fan Fic! So I'm sorry if its really bad and if I bore you heaps :/ please let me know what you think! Hope you like it xxx