Chapter 13

Bondita got discharge from Hospital on that day itself . Though Anirudh asked Julie to keep Bondita in observation for one more day . But Bondita & Trilochan interrupted by saying there is no need of it and she can care of herself in home . Bondita insisted Anirudh that she can't stay in Hospital more as she don't like to be here as she don't get any good vibes . Seeing her pleadings he surrendered .

Anirudh & Trilochan come back to Haveli with Bondita . Trilochan welcomed her with the Aarti (hindu tradition) and then he did weird thing he took handful of red chillies and salt and rotate in front of Bondita to protect her from evil eyes (buri nazar) . Anirudh was going to speak but receiving the death glare from Trilochan he stopped it .

Two days had been passed , Anirudh take care of Bondita very well . He didn't left her side . Bondita was recovering physically , Her bruises were healing slowly . But she can't forget that incident , That incident was haunting her . Flashes of the incident was in front of her again and again no matter how much she tried to composed herself she ended up crying .

Anirudh was trying his best to calm her but at the end he got failed . Everyone in the Haveli except Binoy did different - different things to make her happy even Anirudh became Jadugar once again for her and did magic show . And she was getting happy and she was forgetting about that incident . But at night , Nightmares were torturing her and she used to cry , And he used to pacify her .
Anirudh thought that he needs to something so that she can come out of that horrific incident , It's been enough how much she has to suffer .

>>>>>>>>>>

' Howw Dare You ?? ' He punched him with full force .

' How dare you to break the prison , How did you thought you would be free ? From now onwards you won't get freedom till I'm alive . Your worst time started then only when you tortured her . I will not spare you , I will make your life hell . ' He bet that Master mercilessly and there was no stop ,  Blood was flowing from his knuckles still he didn't stopped . His whole face had become dark red and sweat was dripping from his body.

' Ha..Haaaa... Haaaaaa ' Master started laughing like a mad person making Anirudh stop and confused , His grip on his body becomes loose and that Master was leaning against dark grey wall .

' Anirudh beat me as you want , But still it will make any difference in her life .  You will beat me torture me till death , You will pour your  anger frustation on me and soon I will be dead . What about her ? Every single day she will suffer , Her mind will always remind her about me Monster , I will be still haunting her , She will shiver and scared  even by hearing my name . ' Master was still speaking when he is in worst condition , He is fully injured and can't even move . He was provoking him .

Listening to his words , Anirudh grabbed his collar tightly and made him stand , He was about to hit him but that Master hold his fist and spoke .

' What else can you do except hitting . I done my work . I successfully ruined her life . I turned her happy life into sad life . I made her broken girl and weak girl from bubbly chirpy girl and brave girl . You know if you didn't came at right time what would've I had done , I would ... ' Before he could complete his sentence he received tight punch on his jawline which was already broken .

Anirudh was raging in anger , Master's words were were making him worst . He was beating him without any stop and without showing any mercy . Master's whole body was bleeding still it didn't effect him. Atlast Hawaldars & British Officer came inside the cell and stopped Anirudh .

' Mr. Anirudh , Do you have any idea what are you doing ? You are murdering him and without any option we will have to arrest you ' British Officer said while Hawaldars were holding Anirudh him .