Chapter 10 ( Part - 1)

' Violence & Abusive Content ahead , Skip if not comfortable '

At that moment Bondita's heart beat skipped , Her heart was throbbing . Her whole body was shivering . Her face was in deep red shade which was depicting her heavy pain , Her eyes were welled up with tears , Her breath was innormal . Her heart was intensely panicking . A large gasp comes out from her mouth when she opened the door .

It was a monster who was disguise in a human being . His eyes were cold having no emotions , His face was stern and he was smirking as a devil while seeing the little girl which was trembling in fear . His hand was carrying a wooden stick , His whole apperance was defining as he is that person who gets pleasure when someone is in pain .

He moved inside and locked the main entrance door , Seeing this Bondita stepped back and ran as fast she can , she was not taking breathes . At that time , she only wants to hide somewhere that no one can reach her , Her mind spotted the place . Her eyes trailed towards the study room  , She opened the door and went in .

She held the door handle and was closing the door but before she can do that , MasterJi reach towards the door . She was horrified she immediately tried to close door but he opened the door with his one hand , This time she don't want to loose and she don't have any courage to bear  that torcher , Taking full strength she tried to close the door but failed abruptly . She was pushed by him very harshly .

He locked the door and  entered the study room , While Bondita was fallen down she was moving backwards with the support of  legs while that monster was stepping towards her . She was shouting for the help while no one was there in Haveli . He reached to her while she pushed him making him stumble , It made him furious she ran towards the window and starting banging the glass door she was crying excessively .

He picked her up from behind while she was stunned he closed her mouth with a tight grip , She wiggling wagging her body but it's of no use she can't free herself from this moron . He pushed her in floor and she was wincing in pain her head hit the floor .
She begged him to leave her while he hovered upon her pressing his body upon her  and held her both wrists with his hands  tightly which caused more pain in her body , She struggle to even move her body .

She was feeling very helpless at that moment , She was sobbing immensely and his hands were wandering around her body which made her disgust she shouted with whole strength ' Pati Babu ' this name is the only hope left for her , Calling out this name she again faced that wooden stick . He shushed her by blackmailing her if she shouted again he will hit her more while she cried silently .

Meanwhile Roy Chaudaries's car crossed Tulsipur in a few minutes they will reach the city Kolkata . The weather doesn't seems good but for Saudamini it's the best weather she concluded it will be sunrise after storm . She was enjoying the weather and humming the music and glancing the person who was driving the car with a straight face .

Anirudh was driving the car , He was not feeling good and was frustrated don't know why , He should be happy as he is going to party that too with his best friend . He thought he should forget everything whatever happened today in the morning what Bondita did and even forget about Bhaumik's words , But he can't he can't understand anything .

He gulped his throat , there was an unknown emotion in his eyes . His mind was not in sense while driving . His heart was racing  very fast .He was continuously missing his wife , Bondita . Repeatedly Bondita's flashes were there in front of him . There was a little girl sitting down folding her legs in a dark room she was crying a man was approaching to  , He raised his hand towards little girl before it can happen  something .

Anirudh shouted loudly ' Bondita ' He stopped the car harshly making Saudamini shudder . His face was covered with sweat and he was taking longer breathes , He doesn't know what happened . He was continuously calling Bondita . Seeing this Saudamini was utterly shocked , Anirudh calling was making her furious .