Chapter 2

It was a bright sunny day and the climate was relatively warm in Tulsipur . Roy Chaudaries's every day starts with the daily morning Durga Aarti which is held by Trilochan and his daughter in law Bondita .

He determined to make Bondita 'Grah-Laxmi' of the Haveli by hook or crook . After daily morning aarti & serving milk beverages to all men , Bondita went to kitchen for preparing breakfast as instructed by Trilochan . Trilochan ordered Koyli to help her out , Being the servant of the Haveli she agreed .

After preparing the breakfast , she entered into dining area where every family member were present . She started serving luchi alur dum to everybody & pancakes to Binoy as he don't prefer indian food . After everyone tasted the meal Anirudh & Batuk praised Bondita listening to praises from them she passed a smile and became happy. But Binoy yelled at Bondita saying the Pancake was little bit burn Anirudh stopped him and retorted him back and signed Bondita to ignore him and Somnath was silently having Breakfast . In between Trilochan spoked Bondita that ' The day is not far when she'll be Annpurna & Grahlaxmi of the Haveli ' .

Anirudh interrupted him ' There's is no need of Bondita doing such things as she is very small , Her age is for studying not for doing household chores' And then there daily banter started and every one was watching them quitely . Soon Bondita stopped them and asked her Pati Babu will today he would join the class with her or not ? If not then she'll bunk the class .

' Sorry Bondita I couldn't join you as I want to take care of your Pari Di ' said Anirudh sweetly making Bondita upset.

' Some one is forgetting that he had his wife , who took responsibility of her's , But why would he do ? At first he should perform social works then only he'll have some time to other things ' said Trilochan taunting to Anirudh .

' Kaka Mini is my childhood best friend who is right now not well and she needs me ' speaking Anirudh coldly .

' And Bondita who she is , She is not your wife ? Huh , You only set priorities for Saudamini not for her ' spoked Trilochan angrily .

' Kaka Bonditi & Mini both are my priorities , I'm not biased to anybody & I've decided to give Time to both of them equally ' replied Anirudh furiously .

' Oh Really ! It doesn't seem so -' Trilochan words were cut off by Anirudh

' I don't want to debate with you now as I've no time left , Bondita- ' said Anirudh moving his direction towards Bondita where she was standing .

Bondita was not there , Anirudh asked where she went ? Bihari interrupted ' She left long ago and went to her room ' He assumed that now she is upset with him and now he have to pacify her .

Anirudh went to his room , Looking for Bondita in room . He saw Bondita was sitting down leaning towards the bed facing her back to him , He thought that definetly Bondita would've made her face like ballon , But to his surprise her face was not like that he assumed , her face was very sorrowful and she is looking towards the window without any movement , Her action made him dejected .

' Bondita I'm really sorry , Please listen to me ' said Anirudh pacifying Anirudh holded his both ears and kneeled down to Bondita .

' Why should I listen to you , Yesterday also you broked your promise. And if today also you'll not accompany with me in study room then I'll not sit in class , I don't want any beatings from Master Ji ' says Bondita being upset with him .

' Bondita no one can hurt you as long as I'm with you , I'll make sure that MasterJi shouldn't even raise his eyes forget about the stick , Today I'll meet MasterJi and would confront him and if today also he would hit you , Without listening to his words I'll beat him vigorously from that stick only and take revenge of every tear you shed & I'll trow out him from Haveli forever . ' Said Anirudh with determination & assured Bondita