Chapter 10 ( Part - 2 )

Anirudh whole body was burning at rage , At that moment when he saw his little girl in most terrifying situation his heart broken into zillion pieces , She was about to .. No he can't think such thing , He don't want to imagine that what if he didn't come at right time . She is so little and innocent how can somebody do this to her  , Didn't his hand shivered before doing such heinous crime .

Anirudh punched his jawline so badly his his tooth broked and blood gushing out from his mouth . Again he punched him breaking his nose . That Devil is very powerful but now he can't even fight back or defend himself in front of him Anirudh was more stronger .

Anirudh's eye trailed towards the Bondita who was lying in the floor like a lifeless soul , Her eyes were slightly open . She was in worst condition . Her clothes were teared off and bruises can be seen all over the body .

Anirudh rushed to Bondita , seeing her condition he almost broke , his heart was paining tears were flowing from his eyes . He removed his coat and wrapped around her body . And then he took her in his lap .
He cupped her cheeks and looked into her eyes and he whispered ' Bondita ' and cried . Hearing her name she look into his eyes for a moment .

She was so in deep pain that there is no energy left in her body to scream or to move . She had no strength left that she can say to her Pati Babu that her body is paining  like hell . Her whole energy of the body drained out . In front of her it was all blurry and even he was looking in blur figure to her .

She blacked out tear roll out from her eyes , She lost consciousness in his lap making him panick . Seeing her unconscious he panicked he patted her pale cheeks but there was no response from her .

' Bondita please wake up , Bondita wake up .. Wake up Bondita . I can't see like this it's hurting me Bondita please get up ' He was crying endlessly seeing his wife .

Some noise came from outside  , Outside the study room the voice of flower vase near that Master was standing he was stunned seems like he was escaping from the Haveli but can't as vase fell down from him . Saudamini who was standing outside the study room who witnessed everything asked that Master to escape before he get caught .

Saudamini was fuming in anger as her whole plan failed . Today she was going to make Anirudh her's , Just one step and they will get marry . But it was not happened according to her plan neither Bondita was killed nor Anirudh was closed to her . The dream of marrying Anirudh crushed terribly . Taking the chance , she asked that Master to run as she don't want to get caught . If Anirudh comes to know about that it was her who was behind the whole plan he will destroy her life .

Anirudh saw that Master was escaping his face turned in red ,He picked up Bondita and laid her in sofa gently . He instructed Saudamini to take care of her . Anirudh grabbed the monster and punched him .

His face was depicting the worst form of anger and frustation .He was beating him  blue and black . He punched his stomach kicked his knees terribly . He banged his head on  the floor . Master was lying in the ground pleading him to leave but it was all deaf in his ears .

Never ever in whole life master had faced such beating , He was like the mafia no one dares to raise the eyes against him and here he was getting beatings . Anirudh was hitting and beating him mercilessly . The more he begs him to leave the more he faces the beating .

Anirudh grabbed his both wrists and twisted fully making that master screammm .

' You touch Bondita with this hands only , Today I will break this hands , Now your body would be without hands . How can you touch that little girl , Didn't your heart shivered doing such dreadful thing , You Bastard . Bondita was also crying and pleading you to leave her Did you listened her , No then why should I listen you . Today I will take revenge of every tear she shed from you , I will kill you moron ' Anirudh says while he hit his both palms harshly and break the hands .