Chapter 6

' Bondita you don't need to do this , it's just a small wound ' Anirudh said as she was finding the medicine box to heal his bruise .
After having their lunch Bondita notice the wound in Anirudh's palm and finger she got scared and panicked .

She was applying the turmeric paste in his wound while he was looking at her and  thinks that her heart is fill with so much love and affection for everyone and even sensitive that she can't see the small wound but she never gets scared when she asks questions and argues to anyone and internally he smiled .

' I healed your wound , Now you won't feel any pain ' She says while smiling .

' Thank you Bondita ' He says and smile .

At Saudamini's house , She was stepping down on stairs , While stepping down one more stair she was about to fall but Anirudh hold her wrist she fall in his arms but Anirudh make her stand .

' Anirudh thank god you came at right if not then I would've fell ' She started her drama she deliberately did that move as she saw Anirudh was coming so she took the advantage .

' It's okay Mini , It's been time for your medicine . Let's go to room ' He says she nodds .

' Anirudh what happened to your hand , How did you get injured ' She asked curiously .

' Just a small cut , Actually I was cookin- ' His words were cut off .

' Anirudh you and cooking , You are kidding na . Have you ever heard Boys doing cooking except the men who bake sweets in market ' She said while laughing loudly .

' Yes I cooked , What's wrong in that ? If other people say this I can expect but you're saying this I can't believe . Mini you are educated still your thinking is backward ' He was shocked said in serious .

' Yes I'm educated , But that doesn't mean I will forget societies rules and customs . Okay forget this , Now give me what you've made I'm sure you have made my favourite cham-cham for making me happy . Anirudh you don't need to this  I would've said Koyeli to make my favourite sweet . Anirudh how much I've to wait now give me , Anirudh I know you are nervous I'll eat and manage it ' She says happily .

' Sorry Mini I didn't cook for you - ' He says while she got confused .

' Then for whom for yourself  ' She asked casually .

' For Bondita , I cooked for Bondita ' Saying this her face flushed in red ,  Hearing the name of 'Bondita' she clenched her fist very tightly her knuckles turned white and her nails were piercing her palm leaving the mark . If Anirudh wasn't there she would've punched the wall and would've break the every showpieces and stuff which were present in her room . Anirudh said everything regarding Bondita , Seeing him worry about her she was fuming in anger , Now her hatred for Bondita arose more and her aim to kill Bondita become more powerful .

' If you didn't stop crying , I'll hit you more and No one can save you from me . So better do that thing which I say .' He pulled the chair of Bondita closer to him where she was seated . He was making her write with his hand pressing her hand tightly and started caressing her back making her more cry and helpless .

One hour passed  , He made her write alphabets on both sides of slate . He kept his hand on her knees and moved his hand upwards leading to her thighs she startled while he was caressing her thighs and was gazing her with lust . She immediately jerk his hand roughly and stood up .

' No ,  You can't do this , It's wrong you can't touch me . Move away don't come near me . I'll tell this to my Pati Babu . After knowing that what you did with me he will not leave you ' She said in an anger and wipped her tears as she doesn't want show her that she was scared .