C o n f e s s i n g

Blaise was livid, his mood only soured more now that he knew Looney of all people would put a curse on him. A forgetful curse no less! He was pacing back in forth threw his room plotting on how to get back at her.

He couldn't bully her because frankly he has no energy and she wouldn't even be fazed by it.

He could dye her hair, No he thought he's not in third year anymore. It has to be big he wanted to make her cry, scream, break down.

Was he going a little to far maybe but you never mess with a Zabini.

<<>>

He got it the perfect idea.

<<>>

Blaise got up early that day he showered shaved and gave himself a haircut.

He and Luna has the same potions class, and it just so happens that's the first class of the day.

Blaise smiled to himself spritzing his imported cologne on his neck, when Draco barged into the dorm eyes bloodshot hair a mess and tie undone. Blaise laughed "who did you shag." Malfoys mouth went dry, and his hands got clammy "I fucked granger last night." Blaise dropped his perfume on the carpet floor. And Malfoy lay in his bed in disbelief. " I- I'm sorry?"

"It just happened - she looked so pretty yelling at me, and I don't know it just happened." Blaise laughed. Hard he was laughing so much his mouth hurt from smiling and his ribs where going sore. "You Draco Malfoy - fucked a mudblood? - wow you need to get out more, anyway I'll see you at lunch." Draco was confused but not upset "your not angry with me?"

Blaise shook his head "of course not dumbo I'm in a good mood."

"Bye."

<<>>

"Good afternoon class" Professor Slughorn smiled greeting everyone into their seats while magically giving them their worn out burnt potions books. "Today is a very special day we have a special guest arriving soon because as you know I am getting old and well I just don't move the way I used to." Slughorn coughed, what he said was true his hair was grayer and he needed assistance getting around the school and even worse his memory started fading.

The class looked depressed everything looked Gray, but Blaise still made sure to sit directly next to Lovegood for the entire class.

Slughorn started to smile "none the less I would like you to meet-"

And in barged snape on a wheelchair...

A/n: IM BACK BITCHES did you miss me I know you did but I decided to leave this on a cliffhanger so byeeee....