H a t e

It's been a week back at school and Luna has been doing great top of her class in almost every corse and over all in a great place. Blaise on the other hand spiraled out of control. His marks went from A's to F's in a matter of seconds. And with the bullying of his classmates it was harder.

Everywhere he turned someone coughed "deatheater." Or "murder." Some people even went as far as putting curses on him in the hallway. But what he got wasn't nearly as bad as what they did to Draco. The son of a deatheater the whole reason everyone died.

People tried to poison him, hex him they even went as far as jumping him. But Malfoy he sucked it up because deep down he thought he deserved it.

<<>>

Malfoy was walking to his next class with his head down trying to avoid it today. "Oi Malfoy!" Draco flinched. He turned around to see Ron and Harry strolling up to him. "Hello Weasley, Potter." Ron chuckled and Harry pressed his lips in a thin line. Malfoy tried to walk past him when Ron grabbed his shoulder. "Not so fast Malfoy, we want to talk to you." Ron nodded at Harry and Harry went behind Draco. Malfoy gulped "yes-?" Ron cut him off by punching him in the nose. Malfoy fell to the floor. Draco Groaned in pain and tried to get up. When he felt Harry kick him back to the ground. Ron got on top of him and punched him repeatedly "THIS - IS - ALL - YOUR - FAULT!" Harry pinned Draco's hands down preventing him from fighting back. Draco's face was becoming demented. He couldn't even scream anymore no one would care.

Luna was coming back from helping hagrid find his new pet when she heard heard ruckus coming from outside the hall. Luna walked over only to see Harry and Ron beating up Draco! "HEY!, STOP IT RIGHT NOW RONALD WEASLEY!" Ron stopped his fist in mid air and turned around to face Luna. "He deserves it Luna everything all of this is his fault!" Ron pointed to Malfoy's unconscious body. Luna shook her head stomping towards them. "No one deserves this Ron -  and Harry I am so disgusted with you right now." Harry stepped off of the unconscious Malfoy. "Ron's right you know." Luna felt angry "He tricked me into a dungeon and locked me in there with no food and no water." She walked up to Ron staring him down "and you don't see me beating him senseless." Ron huffed his eyes watering "But he's the reason-"

"HE DID NOT KILL YOUR BROTHER." Luna yelled shaking the walls. Luna never yells and it scared the boys to see her so angry. "And if you think that your sick! Now get out of here before I tell McGonagall."

The boys scurried off leaving Luna with the unconscious Blonde. "Accio Malfoy" she mumbled watching as his body lifted gently in the air and hovers to her room. Luna followed the body quickly and quietly.

<<>>

Luna fixed Malfoy up and let him sleep, there will be some scars left as Luna isn't a pro healer but other then that he'll be fine.

Malfoy began to stir then he shot up from her bed moving frantically "where am I!" He shouted. Luna walked in her room shushing him "Your in the raven claw dorms silly now don't move your not done healing." Malfoy looked confused "Healing - you — you healed me?" Luna nodded proudly moving to her desk to rearrange her crystals. Malfoy felt good special even but then he felt sad. "Did you do it out of pity - i mean seeing me there unconscious you felt bad didn't you that's the only reason you helped me" Luna laughed "I helped you because I care." Luna looked at him and smiled. Malfoy frowned "You dont hate me?" Luna sat next to him "Of course I don't I know it wasn't your fault you had no choice." Malfoys eyes glossed over "It just feels like everyone is against me right now." Luna gave him a hug, a long good hug.

Malfoy tensed under her "why are you hugging me?" Luna squeezed him tighter "I feel like you need it." Malfoy hesitated before hugging her back melting in her arms. He then began to cry "thank you Luna - thank you so much." His voice broke as he pulled back from her. "Why are people always crying in front of me?" She mumbled. "What?" Malfoy asked wiping his tears. Luna shook her head and held out her hand "friends?" Malfoy pulled her in for another hug. "Friends __ cousin."