S u n B u r n

They where living together.

No not just Blaise and Luna. I mean all of them Pansy, Theodore, Hermione, Draco, Harry, Ginny all of them under one roof. It was just until they could all get back on their feet Pansy's parents left a beach house in her name so they stayed their a total of nine rooms and ten bathrooms. It was truly exquisite.

Luna lay on a beach chair in a light purple bikini holding her corkscrew tightly between her fingers. She had sunscreen on her body but not her face she wanted to get freckles. Luna had sunglasses on top of her curly hair she stared into the blue thinking.

"Boo!"

Luna jumped knocking her punch over.

"Blaise you scared me!" She laughed looking behind to see her loving boyfriend. He was in his swimming trunks sitting down in the chair next to her. "How are you love?" He asked grabbing her punch from the floor and putting it back on the table.

Luna admired Blaise's beauty he had model looks and he always looked very serious but not with her.

"Did you know me and Ginny kissed one time?" Luna said using her hand as a face shield for her eyes . "You have sunglasses you know." Blaise took them off her head and put them on.

He got up in front of her covering the sun and he struck a pose "how do I look?" He asked making the glasses peer over his nose. "Like a model." Luna smiled.

Blaise took them off and put them on Luna. "Eh — they look better on you." Blaise day back down staring at her as she adjusted them.

"Of course they do." She smiled pulling them up to her nose. Blaise put his hand over his heart in offend "are you saying you look better then me?"

Luna nodded smugly "anyone looks better then you." Lies. "Oh that's it!" He laughed attacking her with tickles making Luna turn red from laughter. "N-no s-s-stop." She laughed hyperventilating. "Say I'm better looking!" He threatened tickling her sides. "N-n-n-ever!" She gasped for breath. "Give in Luna."

"N—no." She laughed trying to fight back. Eventually Blaise gave up falling next to her on the chair "your very stubborn." He rolled his eyes at her with a sly smile on his face.

Luna stared into his brown eyes smiling as she did "I love you." She gasped. Blaise tucked a blonde piece of hair behind her ear. "I love you too." He kissed the top of her nose getting up from the chair.

"I've got to go shower—" he called after her.

"And by the way Draco was my first kiss." He smiled watching Luna's mouth fall a gap.

"I knew that." She hummed putting in her sunglasses turning toward the sun.

<<>>

Draco paced back in forth in his and Hermione's shared room. "I think I'm going to pass out." Draco. fanned his face while Harry and Blaise sat on his bed. "It's four words mate!" Blaise groaned.

"I know — this was harder then saying 'I love you too' " he dragged his hand I've this face.

"Can we see the ring?" Harry asked. Malfoy glared at him shuffling around in his pockets he pulled out a black box lined with gold. He opened it up revealing a red stone around golden brim. "It's very — Gryffindor." Harry commented looking surprised. "Oh — she's not going to like it." Malfoy pulled a face as if he was going to faint.

"No she'll love it." Blaise smiled while Harry rubbed the back of his neck. "I think she will."

"Your not helping!" Malfoy pinched the bridge of his nose looking frustrated. "Okay well we are going to give you time to think while we — clean the water right yeah!" Blaise stood up slowly while Harry indeed exiting the room.