P a p e r B a g

It's been about a week since Blaise saw Luna and he wanted to apologize to her he thought what he said was a little to much. But he decided against it, when he watched her for about an hour in the grass field's. She was just dancing, smiling so Blaise thought she was over it.

However, the comment Blaise made actually really hurt Luna. She never thought something like that could hurt her but it did. Luna only went to the grass fields that day to get her spirits up.

<<>>

"Well lovegood I must say you are doing quite well since the last time I saw you."Luna's doctor spoke while checking things off of his clipboard. Luna smiled threw her pearly whites "I thought I did to." The doctor made a scoffing noise. "Your all out of the pills?" Luna nodded looking at the ceiling filled of the pretty colored Fish. "How that should have lasted about a year!" The doctor spluttered. Luna looked at him and shrugged innocently. "I don't know doc but you might have to give me more huh?" The doctor nodded "you'll have to pick it up today before you leave here understand?" Luna nodded getting up. "See you in six months!"

<<>>

Luna picked up her pills and walked back to hogwarts. She smiled skipping back to the castle smelling all of the different smells of the streets. She smiled looking at all of the happy people and couples.

Luna saw Hermoine holding Ron's hand while Ron sobbed eating Fred's favorite ice cream flavor. Luna thought she should leave them alone as she was still upset with Ron for making Draco go unconscious. Luna tried to walk passed them keeping her head down. "LUNA!" Rats. Luna turned to them with her signature smile. "Hello Hermoine." Hermoine smiled weakly. "Help me." Hermoine mouthed as Ron began making snot bubbles. Luna looked around for a distraction. "Oh look it's victor Krum." Luna pointed over to where Krum was doing book signings. Ron's head shot up "Krum? Where?" Luna pointed "over there and look he just winked at Hermoine." Which he did, Krum paused from signing autographs to wink at Hermoine. Ron got up and wiped his tears "no one winks at my girlfriend!" He roared. When he left out of sight Hermoine huffed sliding in her chair "thank you so much Luna." Luna smiled "No problem - I'll see you tomorrow."

<<>>

"I still don't get how your cousin is Looney lovegood." Pansy sat on the edge of Draco's bed while twirling her short black bob. Theo grunted while swinging his feet over Pansy's legs. "I know right, I mean I always thought you guys looked alike but I just thought one of you bleached your hair or something." Draco who was doing his class work shot his head up. "I do not bleach my hair!" Blaise was taking a nap while they where talking getting quite annoyed seeing how there being so loud. "CAN YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Blaise roared making Pansy jolt and Theo flinch. "Sorry mate."

"Just get the fuck out I don't have time for your drama right now." Pansy looked around and pointed to herself "me?" Blaise looked at her with a scowl "no the goblins yes you get out!" Pansy grabbed her stuff and felt her cheeks turn red in embarrassment. Blaise laid back down covering himself with the covers. "What the hell was that for?" Theo yelled. Blaise groaned turning his head to Draco. Malfoy got the memo and asked Theo to leave. "This is the last time you'll be hearing from me Zabini." He snarled. Zabini just shrugged falling back to sleep.

"Your driving our friends away." Malfoy sighed. Blaise ignored him pretending he was sleeping.

"Goodnight Blaise."

<<>>

Blaise couldn't sleep, well he could just not now. He kept getting nightmares. Blaise finally got sick of the rolling around and sweating. He dragged himself out of bed and put on a jumper.

He walked along the dark corridors of Hogwarts. He remembered when he was little around eleven or twelve he would carry tuna in his pocket so if filches cat ever came by he would have something to keep him quiet.

But know, it's silent. He wasn't scared of getting caught he wasn't scared of the detentions. Sometimes he just wanted it all to end.

!BAM!

Blaise turned his head towards the sound so fast he could have sworn his head cracked a little. Something was moving in the dark, it was — it was lovegood?! Blaise was a little surprised. "Looney! Is that you?" The moving stopped and something - Luna stepped out in the light. Her face was illuminated in the moonlight her blue eyes now transparent and her light blonde hair sparkling in the light, she was in her pajamas with no shoes on carrying a brown paper bag. She looked perfect almost beautiful.

"What was that noise?" Blaise asked towering over her. Luna put the paper brown bag behind her slowly. "I don't know." Blaise smirked down at her "what's in the bag?" He pointed behind lovegood. Luna took a giant step back. "I don't know what your talking about." She shrugged. Blaise stepped forward "I don't like liars" Luna gulped "I have to go to bed it's late." Blaise shook his head. "Your not tired."

"And how would you know?"

Blaise laughed, "because you have no bags under your eyes." Luna huffed. "What's in the bag lovegood." Blaise asked still far away from her. "Nothing goodnight."

"Lovegood!" Luna sighed turning around to face him. Blaise looked at her he was in green plaid pajama pants with the slytherin logo and a black jumper. "Do you always where your house colors?" Luna asked. "Don't change the subject lovegood!" Blaise yelled. Luna started to run away. "LOVEGOOD!"

"I can't hear you Blaise." She ran fast. But Blaise was faster. He ran to Luna his long legs carrying him the whole way. He ran right behind her and snatched her up from the ground. Luna was still running in the air even though she was not moving and she was screaming bloody murder still holding her brown bag tightly. "Enough lovegood your caught." Luna fell down relaxing in his arms. "Can you let me go now?" Blaise chuckled in disbelief "what's in the bag?"

"Nothing there's nothing in the stupid paper bag just drop it already!" Luna snapped. Blaise face went from disbelief to anger. "Don't you dare yell at me lovegood! — now give me that!" He snatched the Paper bag out of her hands and it ripped due to how tightly she was holding it. Lovegood began to panic and tried to get it back from Blaise but he was too tall. She was jumping desperately. Blaise laughed at her struggle opening the bag.

His smile dropped. He expected a crystal or fairy, maybe even drugs but not this. He grabbed the medicine bottle and shook it. "Your on anti - depressants?" Luna looked down in shame. "Is this why your so chipper all the time." Luna kept her head hung her long wavy hair covering her face. "ANSWER ME!"

Luna flinched, "t - they don't make me so chipper — they just keep me like that all day, I have other feelings to but they get out of control so the doctor he gave me those to keep me in check." Blaise looked into the bag again it was empty, "Luna this is stupid your a human being your aloud feelings - I've got to tell Ginny about this maybe she'll knock some sense into you." Luna shook her head sadly "no you won't be telling anyone." Luna pulled out her wand and pointed to his face. "I'm really sorry."

"Obliviate."