E p i l o u g e

A/n - I AM SO ATTACHED TO THIS STORY AND I REALLY DONT WANT IT TO END. :(

WHICH IS WHY IVE BEEN HOLDING IT OFF I KNOW ITS PROBABLY SUCKY BUT I LOVED IT AND I LOVE ALL 8,000 OF YOU

BTW I AM NOT SCREAMING :)

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH.

<<>>

Luna attempted to brush Sables hair into a braid her tight curls made it hard to do but Luna managed. Sable hissed in pain "your pulling to hard!" Her missing teeth gave her a lisp and her hazel eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Mom!" Sable whined.

"Sable if you don't stop moving I'm going to cut your hair off!" Luna threw her hands up in frustration while Sable took this as her opportunity to escape. She laughed running around the house in her pajamas.

"Sable!" Luna yelled straining her voice after she had Sable. She had went infertile and it was psychically impossible for her to have kids again. Which made her sad she wanted Sable to have at least one sibling but at least she had Blaises sister.

"You'll never catch me!" She ran ducking threw the corridors of Zabini manor. "DAD MOMS TRYING TO KILL ME!" She yelled running into her fathers legs. Zabini looked down in confusion at his seven year old daughter her hair in an Afro and sweat tricking down her forehead. "Mama is trying to do your hair again?" Sable nodded pushing her head in between his legs. "Save me." She sighed. Her dad chuckled under his breath.

"Sable I'm just trying to make sure you don't get hair fairies!" The blonde snapped waking towards her husband and child. "Hair fairies?" The girl questioned. Luna nodded her eyes opening "they crawl into your tangled hair and rip it out so they can have hair their bald you see and your hair is —" Luna reaches out to touch her soft puffs of hair "is oh so beautiful."

Sable swatted her hand away from her face "your not supposed to touch a black girls hair!" Sable put her hands on her hips. Luna mocked her "my bad your royal pain in the ass!"

Sable gasped "you said a caca word!" Luna rolled her eyes watching her child point and laugh. "Luna not infront of the kid." Blaise scowled.

"Oh spare me!"

Sable looked up at her father "mama said ass." She giggled putting her body back with her hands behind her back.

Blaise face palmed "see what you did."

He crouched down so he was at eye level with Sable "we don't say words like that in this house Sable Mispa Zabini!" Blaise lectured her while Sable looked bored. "Well tell mama that too she said it first."

Luna looked up as if she was innocent "I don't know what your talking about."

Sablestomped her foot to the ground "not fair!"

Sable traveled all the way up to the stairs stomping her feet "I hate you mom!" She yelled as she slammed her bedroom door. "SABLE!" Blaise yelled.

Luna sat on the couch and put her head in her hands "do we have a seven or seventeen year old?" Blaise laughed sitting down he was in his slytherin pajamas with a white collard shirt with Zabinis hair tie in his wrist. "She's seven Luna I'm sure she didn't mean it."

Luna shook her head her eyes watering. "Am I a bad mom?"

"How dare you say that! You are one of the best moms I know not to mention a great wife — you try so hard for Sable and I see that. She doesn't hate you."

"Yes I do!" They heard form the little girls room.

Luna turned to Blaise "don't have kids I don't recommend it." Blaise cracked a smile watching his wife.

"Wanna talk to her?" Blaise asked rubbing her back. She nodded. "Do you always wear your house colors?"

Blais pushed her off the couch "go on I'm tired."

<<>>

Luna knocked on her little ones door it was a pink door with her name in crystals. It had feathers and when you entered a diamond beaded curtain in between the door way. Luna made her wear a corkscrew to keep away the nargles.

"Sable why do you hate me?" She asked leading her forehead against the door. "Because you get away with everything!" She yelled her teeth making her slur her W.

"No I don't" Luna almost laughed at how inaccurate she was. "I never hear daddy yell at you when your in the wrong!"

"It's always me." She heard we daughters voice crack which made her heart beak a little. "He just doesn't yell at me in front of you." Luna sighed. "You let him yell at you?" The sass visible in her voice. "Only when I deserve it." Luna smiled.

"How about I take you on a picnic tomorrow — with daddy and we get ice cream."

"Can I get a new crystal?" Sable asked. "Yes you can get a new crystal."

Snake opened her door making Luna stumble. Sable huged her legs she obviously gained her mothers height. "I didn't mean what I said you know I don't hate you."

"I know you don't" Luna rubbed the back off her head feeling how prickly her hair is. "How bout we finish your hair."

Sable looked up at her with wide eyes. "Yeah you go on in front of me." She smiled sweetly. "Okay."

Luna moved in front of her not surprised but the slam of the door. "I love you too!"

She heard giggles come from the room and she smiled.

<<>>

Luna climbed into bed while her husband grabbed his book to read. Luna snuggled into his chest feeling his warm body against her face. "Sable wants more crystals." Luna yawned her hair in a fishtail braid.

"What a bunch of loons." He groaned closing his book he turned his head to Luna. "I'm assuming I will be paying for them?" He lifted and eyebrow. "Yes you will." She put her he's so loser to him closing her eyes.

He kissed her forehead watching her sleep he watched until he heard the light snores flow from her nose. "Bloody looney." He whispered.

A/n - oh no.....

It's over :(

It's actually over....