Backflash

"Lyla, hurry up now, were gonna be late for dinner" mom said

"I'm not coming!" I yelled

"Come on sweetheart. I know your still upset about not going to Chris house, but you still have to spend time with your family, sweetie"

"I said no! You promised that you would take me and you broke your promise! I hate this family! and I hate YOU!"

My mom looked at me with a hurt/broken expression on her face. She looked away as she tried to blink away her tears. 

"well, we'll be back soon then, ok?" she said

"just leave already!" I yelled

"I love you sweetheart"

"JUST LEAVE!" 

I said as I threw a pillow at her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in tears, and almost started screaming. I cant believe myself. I cant believe, that out of all the things I could've said, I said those things. I remember, I got a call that night saying that my mom, dad and brother had gotten into a car accident. I called a taxi to drive me there. The next morning, I got told that everyone made it, but my mom. 

My life was hell for the next few months, and it still is to this day. My dad turned to alcohol and then started to abuse me after a few days. My brother still loves me to death, despite me telling him about what I said. I don't see much of him, because he turned to drugs after the funeral. He stays out all night, and is always asleep when he comes home. He's never around when my dad abuses me. I know he wouldn't like it if he found out that dad did do that. 

Now, what did I turn to after my mom died? Depression and blades. I've hated myself since the day I found out my mom died. I never should have said those things. Now, I have to life the remainder of my life with guilt and regret.

God I hate myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So guys, that's a wrap for the first chapter of my new book. I hope you guys liked it

if you are struggling with anything, you can always shoot me a message for help

Love y'all <3