Aina & Harry

"I love you Aina.. Can you be my girl?" Harry asked you as he leaned his kneels down the floor. You are at the school hallway and he's doing this in front of hundred students. Everybody is looking at you two, some took pictures and videos of you. "I love you too Harry... But no. I'm sorry" You said and everyone boo'ed you for rejecting Harry's special proposal. You have always wanted to be with Harry but you want to see more. You left him and ran away, tears filled your eyes. You shed it away but tears still stream down. You don't know why you're crying. You should've said yes, you made Harry embarrass and heartbroken.

-----

It's been weeks since the rejection happened. Harry isn't going to school and you tried to text him but he didn't reply. You are now regretting the moment you rejected Harry. You can't take this anymore, you put your VJ on and buzzed off. When you reached Harry's house you let out a big sigh and your nervous. You knocked and Harry opened the door. "Harry! I miss you so much! I LOVE YOU HARRY. I regret that moment. Harry Yes.. I'm your girl now" you said as you hugged him tightly.

"Aina, I'm hurt you made me embarrassed in front of my friends and schoolmates." He said and pulled off. Tears stream down your face and you cupped your hands at his cheeks. You kissed him powerfully. He was not kissing back at first but soon did it. It was the most passionate kiss you have ever received. It was a little rough though. You can feel butterflies and it sends shiver down your spine.

You pulled off and whispered "I love you Harry." Tears still stream down but Harry brushed it away and mumbled "I love you too Aina." Then your lips meets for the second time.

~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•

soorry for the late upload sis! I hope this is what you want ❤❤ Lots of love :>