Rai & Zayn

You are walking down the street while your hands are intertwined with Zayn's hand. It's already dark and Zayn is walking down with you so you can be safe. When you reached the gate of your house you looked at his hazel brown eyes, which electrifies your body. He hold your hands but you're one feet apart. "Thank you for our first date and thank you for making me the happiest person" you said. He smiles at the ground and looked at you. "No problem, anything for you my princess" he winks at you then you giggle.

He moved closer and now your lips are centimeters apart. You slowly leaned in. You can feel that his really nervous and you heard him gulped. Before you can feel his lips he pulled off and mumbled "Sorry" he turned around and walked away. You are a bit shocked, you bit your lips and went inside your house. You jogged to your room and sat at your bed. You grabbed your pillow and pressed your face at it. You cried for a while and pulled it away. You let out a big sigh and talked to yourself "I can do this." you changed your clothes to your pajamas and tried to sleep but you can't because your keep on thinking about what happened a while ago.

It's now 2:30 am and you still can't sleep. You grabbed your iPod and plugged in your earphones then you clicked shuffle. Then 'should've kissed you' by chris brown played. You feel the music tears started to play in your eyes again when suddenly you heard your window opened. You are a bit scared but looked at it anyway. You saw Zayn jumped inside your room through the window. You didn't care because he always do that.

You ignored him and closed your eyes. You felt that he sits at the edge of your bed. You removed your earphones and sat up. "What is it?" you sighed, you half-faked smiled at him. He looked in to your eyes and said "Sor--" before he can say sorry you cut him and said "No, its...its okay" But in reality it's really not okay. You can feel tears rolling down your cheeks. He moved a little closer and wiped your tears while you are looking down at your fingers.

"No, its not okay.." He hold your hands and adds "Sorry Rai! I'm really really sorry.. From the moment I pulled off I regret it already. I have been thinking of it and I just can't take it off my mind" He sighed and tilts your head up. "I should've kissed you Rai" he slowly attached his lips through yours. He slid his tongue asking for entrance and you gladly opened it for him. It was a little rough but the kiss was passionate, it electrifies your body and you can see sparks. He pulled off and said "I love you Rai, Rai Malik" he winks at you. You giggled and said "I love you too Zayn"..

-.-.-.-.-.-

Sorry if I didn't follow when you said tomorrow they talk blah blah.. xD

Hope you like it! Sorry for some errors... VOTE.COMMENT ❤lovelots❤