Cece & Liam

You are now sitting in between Liam, your boyfriend and Jay, your best friend. You are drumming your fingers at your lap while you stamp your feet softly. You are watching 'Toy Story' Jay's and Liam's favorite but It's not the typical movie you want. You are in love with love stories or comedy but not cartoon. You stood up and tried to go at the balcony so you can have your piece but before you can Liam's soft hands pulled you and asked "Where are you going babe?" when you were about to say it his favorite part was on and he let go of your hand then Ignored you.

You walked lazily upstairs and jogged to the balcony. You lay-ed your body at the roof which is really safe, you always stay here if you got bored or you have a problem. You grabbed your phone from your pocket and plugged in your beats which are hanging at your neck. The song 'What If' by Jason Derulo played. You admired the shining stars a think about Liam, your relationship with him is getting complicated, you hated it when he treats you like a child specially when you are in public places but you are still Truly in love with him you can't l resist those gorgeous brown eyes of him and mostly his kissable lips that you always wanted to be attached at yours.

Tears stream down your face because you love so much but you needed space. You heard the door of the balcony opened, you didn't who it was. As he stepped inside the balcony, you saw a familiar back, he is Jay. He looked at you and smiled. He knows where is the exact place when you get lost from his sight or something. He lay-ed beside you and he looked deeply in to your eyes. Jay is always there, when Liam in not here to comfort you, he always makes you laugh but Liam is most. He brushed the strands of your hair away from your pretty face. "What's wrong love?" he asked. You didn't answer. You snaked your arms through his neck and he surrounds your waist then pulled you closer to him. You felt your heart beating fast, you never care if you have boyfriend but you're a bit worried if Liam see's you two like this. He is staring at your dark brown eyes while you are staring at his perfect grey orbs. You bit your lips and you slowly lean in for a kiss and so as he. When your lips are attached, it was a little rough. It is the first time kissing your bestfriend AND WITH LUST inside you.

When suddenly something hard dropped. You quickly pulled off and saw Liam. His fist are clinched and his eyes are filled with anger and jealousy. You licked and tried to catch Liam but he ran off before you can get off the roof. Jay pulled you and mumbled "Sorry." You nodded slowly and went inside to find Liam, you saw him at your room, which where are you two sleeping. His face are buried in his hands and you can hear him sobbing.

"Liam, I..Iam sorry, I just can't take the way you treat me I.. love you" you sat beside him and hugged your pillow. He stood up and hardly punched the wall, you can see the mark of Liam's fist through the wall. "Sorry for that, I'm just trying to protect and I'm caring for you but I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY ARE YOU SNOGGING WOTH JAY?" Liam shouted at the Jay part. You can see tears left Liam's face and you can feel tears rapidly rolling down your cheeks. "I don't know Liam, I'm sorry! please.. Forgive me babe please..." You

put your face down your pillow then you felt Liam's hands rubbing your back. "I'm sorry too babe.. I love you" he whispered. You slowly looked at him and put your pillow down. surround your legs around him and hugged him as tight as you can. He hugged back and tears still streaming dow your face. "I love you too babe so much" he pulled off and kissed you powerfully. This kiss was way way way different from Jay, it sends shiver down your spine and butterflies started to enter your tummy. It was the most passionate kiss you have ever received yet. You pulled off and he lay-ed his body while you place your head on his chest. You can hear her heart beating which makes you smile.. He played with your hair while you draw circles through the left space of his chest. It was really romantic and totally sweet. "Cece Payne" Liam joked but for you, its not a joke its a dream. You giggled and said "Yes?" He laughed a bit and slowly kissed your forehead.

----------------

Hello, sorry if I didn't follow some of the Suggestions you said to me but hope you like it. Mwa❤❤ xx Vote.Comment P.S Sorry of it took me long.. ;) and sorry for some mistakes.