Cyndii & Niall

"One Direction! One Direction!" Everybody at the concert chanted. The arena was so crowded and was so loud that you have to shout while talking at the person beside you. One Direction didn't came out of the stage yet so you sat down and played with your phone. After moments of chanting and shouting the lights turned off and the screen started to count down.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"Were like nanana!" The boys got on stage and you sang along. Reaching for their hands. The boys danced, joked and do random stuffs at their concert. You are on cloud 9 because you are sitting at the 1st row VIP section. when the concert was finished you waited for the arena to empty because you don't want to get squeeze by people. When the arena was fully empty, the lights are on, and was so silent you stood up and walked when suddenly an Irish accent called you which made your heart race. "Hey!" you looked around and saw the dirty blonde haired, Niall Horan. You gulped and smiled at him. He jumped out of the stage and jogged towards you. "Hi pretty what's your name.." he quizzed. "I'm Cyndii but I rather be called Anae." you exclaimed. You talked for a while, exchange numbers and do random stuffs. After having fun you said bye and so as he. You will see each other tomorrow.

-----

It's been 3 months since you and Niall met and he is officially yours. You two are on your room, 'Sexy and I know it was playing, you are on your laptop while he's at the mirror doing random movements. He walked at you while lip syncing the lyrics when he's in front of you he did dance craze of sexy and I know it. Thrusting and while his hands are placed on the back of his head. Your not in the mood, and he knows that but keeps on pissing you off. "Niall, Get out!!" You shouted and you turned off the music. "You knew I'm not in the mood but you keep on pissing me off" you snapped. He bit his lips and sat at your bed, maybe he doesn't want to get out. You turned off your laptop. He stood up and looked at you "Babe, I'm sorry" He said. You can see it in his eyes that he's sincere, you can't resist those eyes of his. "Okay, just don't ever do that again." You said and stood up. As you placed your laptop beside your bed you felt his hands around yours and he rest his chin at your arms. "I love you Cyndii Daniels" He mumbled and you felt your cheeks heat up. He twirled you around so you can face him. "I love you too mister" You smiled. He brushed his thumbs through your cheeks and softly kissed you. 'SPARKS EVERYWHERE' and butterflies in your tummy. You wrapped your arms around his neck and played with his hair while he wrapped his arms around your waist. The kiss was rough but it was the most passionate kiss you have ever received from Niall.

~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~

Hi! Sorry for the late upload. Hope you like it :))) ❤❤