Jessica & Harry

You were sitting at the red checkered blanket while Harry is laying down head at your lap. You two are staring at each other... He is holding your hand while your other hand is playing with Harry's curly locks.

He kissed your hands and said "Babe." You stopped playing with his curly locks and hold his face. "Yes babe.." you squeeze his face and kissed him on his forehead. He groaned and whispered "I love you..."

He sat up and grabbed something from the basket without you noticing it then he called your name "Jessica" he looks at your Hazel eyes and removed the left strands of your long wavy brown hair from your face. He strokes his thumb and you felt something sticky and you soon discovered it was icing from the cake you brought. "HARRY!"

He stood up and ran away from you. You stood up and tried to catch him but when you followed him he was no where to be found. You look around and someone grabbed you from your back then he turned you around. He puts you down and turned you around to face him.

He leaned his forehead at yours and sang "Oh! Your eyes, your eyes makes the stars look like their night shinning, your hair your hair falls perfectly you trying.. You're so beautiful and I tell you everyday." you giggled and he caress your curves until to your bum. He pushed it up and you surrounded your legs around his waist then put your arms around his neck.

"I love you Harry" He slowly pushed his lips through yours. When your lips are attached shiver sent through your spine and butterflies in your stomach. This is the most romantic day for you..

----

Hope ya like it! :) sorry for some errors. :)