Chapter 1.2

A/N Here is chapter 2. I hope you like it.

"We are from the Hero Public Safety Commission and we are here for the custody of Izuku Midoriya."

-

"You are what?!" Tsukauchi frowned. He knew what would happen if they got the custody of Izuku Midoriya. I can't let the young boy go with them. But what could I do? I'm just a detective and they are from the Hero Commission. My chances are practically zero.

Tsukauchi put the young boy down and lead him to the police car, where he would stay for the time being.

Tsukauchi went back to the men. "Excuse me, but why would the Hero Public Safety Commission want the custody of this young boy. And how do you even know, that he lost his mother?" the Detective demanded to know. "I can't just let him go with you. For all we know, he could have a father or other relatives waiting for him. I'm really sorry." I'm not, leave the boy alone.

"We are the Hero Public Safety Commission, do you really think that we aren't the first one to know about a villain attack or the civilian victims?" The taller of them spoke.

A few seconds later, the smaller man took his sunglasses off and put them in his jacket. Now he was the one talking. "In addition to that, we talked to his mother a few days back. We really believe that the young boy has a lot of potential to be a hero, and as the Hero Commission we are able to take custody of a boy." Satisfied with himself, he smirked at the detective.

And again Tsukauchi frowned. He knew that the man was right, the Hero Commission was able to take custody of kids. "But we still aren't sure if the boy has any relatives. We can't just take him away from any other relatives." Tsukauchi was afraid. I really hope you do have any kind of family out there, boy. The Hero Commission is no place for you.

"Detective." This time it was the taller man who spoke. "As my colleague already told you, we talked to the boy's mother, and we looked into his file. His father is out of the window, his mother dead and we couldn't find any other family, therefore, we take custody of the boy."

True. The small bell in his head rang which told him that all of what the man had said was true. No. Why? I feel helpless. If I let the boy go with them, his future is sailed and he loses all his rights to decide for himself.

Tsukauchi Naomasa
Quirk: Human Lie Detector
A small bell in his head tells him, if the person is talking the truth or if the person is lying.

The police knew what happened when the Hero Commission took the custody of kids. They knew that they would train them as long as they are top pro heroes, and that those kids are like puppets in their hands.

"Wait." Out of nowhere, Present Mic spoke up. I can't let them take him. "But what about the boy. Does he even want to be a hero?" Present Mic was just as afraid as the detective next to him.

"Yes, he does." Pretty satisfied with himself, the taller man put his sunglasses in his jacket as well. "And as his new guardians, we want to leave with the boy." A smirk adorns his face, as his crimson eyes pierce the hero in front of him.

True. Tsukauchi was desperate. Fuck, this is bad. I can't do anything. "Shit," he cursed under his breath. "Of course. Follow me please," he hissed through his teeth while still trying to sound professional.

The men walked to the car where Izuku waited.

Tsukauchi took charge of telling the little boy that he would have to go with the Hero Commission.

Izuku slowly nodded, and left with the two men. He didn't have many alternatives, after all, the little boy just lost the last part of his family, and didn't even had the time to process any of that.
When they entered the car, the man with the brown hair spoke up. "Don't be afraid. We gonna make you a hero."