S I X T E E N

Y/ n was crossing the street to go to school. She looked both ways but somehow... a car still came. The moving vehicle didn't see y/n as he hit the body...

Xiaojun him, was watching from his car, making sure y/n arrived safely. When he saw the incident happen his heart dropped. He immediately got out of the car and ran towards the body now laying on the ground.

The guy in the car also got out feeling guilty of not seeing who was in front of him. Students on the campus started looking at the scene happening in front of them...

« Y/N!! Y/N!!! NO Y/N PLEASE WAKE UP!! » Xiaojun kept screaming as tears rolled down on his cheek...

Other people started gathering around the body...

Yangyang that was about to enter the school heard somebody screaming a familiar name. As he turned around he saw a body laying there, on the street. He ran towards it trying to convince himself that it's not what he think it is.

When he got closer to the body, he saw y/n laying there with Xiaojun, on his knees, begging for help.

« NO NO NO NO Y/NNNN!!! » the younger boy started crying too as fell down on his knees too.

« Help me get her up » Xiaojun told Yangyang and he did as ordered.

The two guys left the school campus with y/n laying in the back of the car as Dejun drove at the speed of light to the hospital...

Yangyang called the school saying he won't be here as well as y/n...

A few minutes later, they arrived at the hospital. The two boys rushed to get y/n into an emergency room.

While in the waiting room, the two boys were barely talking. Both hoping it was a dream and Xiaojun feeling guilty of having to make her cross the street in fear of Yangyang finding anything out...

« I need to call the others!! » Yangyang said as he followed to do so.

Meanwhile, Xiaojun kept replaying the scene over and over again in his head...

« Hendery and Kun are on their way  » Yangyang said as he sat back down next to Dejun.

Xiaojun simply nodded, still feeling guilty.

« And by the way!! How were you there?? » the young boy asked

With that being said, Xiaojun remembered even more how it was because of that secret that it all happened...

« I... happened to be passing by... »

« Ah ok!!... » the two didn't speak after.

The silence was broken when Hendery and Kun came into the waiting room.

« WHERE IS Y/N?!! » Hendery yelled almost balling his eyes out.

« We are still waiting for the doctor to let us know when can we enter... » Yangyang said as Xiaojun never spoke a word still in shock and in his thoughts.

Kun and Hendery then sat next to the two boys. Kun next to Dejun as he knew about them, meanwhile Hendery sat next to the youngest one.

It was minutes of silence...

No one wanted to speak...

Everyone thinking about so many things...

Xiaojun considering whether or not to stop the lie there before anything worse happens later...

After minutes of thinking, he got up...

« Guys... I have something to say... » the beautiful man finally said.

Kun smiled knowing what he was about to adress... also preparing his acting skills ;)

Xiaojun was about to open his mouth when he got cut off by the doctor.

« You may see her now » the doctor said, disturbing everyone's curiosity that was focused on what Xiaojun was about to say...

With those words, Xiaojun rushed to the room leaving nothing and no one stopping him from doing so. He slowed down as he entered the room seeing y/n laying on the hospital bed tiredly...

« Y/n... » he suddenly went so soft and sat next to her.

« I'm so sorry...I should've never let you cross that street!! And all of that because I didn't want the others to know about us! How stupid of me!! I'm so sorry y/n... » the man said holding her hand and crying his eyes out...

The other 3 men also made it to the room as they saw the scene in front of them. Dejun holding y/n's hand and leaving tiny kisses on it.

« I think you now know what he wanted to tell you... » the eldest of all spoke, failing at acting surprised by the news.

The oldest's words left Hendery and Yangyang speechless...

Xiaojun didn't even care at this point as the only thing he could focus on was y/n's body on the bed...