T W E L V E

You've been able to keep your thing with Xiaojun a secret from Yangyang for a while but that was until the third week of school...

Group projects...

Well not really with a group but only with Yangyang. It was for your English class and you and the young boy decided to partner up of course!

To do this project you had to go to each other's house. You did NOT want to go to his house because of the situation you are in but you had no other choice...

The building your apartment is in restricted the number of people able to come in because of a situation that occurred. Therefore, only the residents can enter.

You didn't know how was your visit at Yangyang's place going to go so you warned Xiaojun...

« Just act as if I'm only Yangyang's classmate. Don't say anything that you could know of me like my name!! Don't forget to pretend we don't know each other and that we never met. » you said to Dejun on the phone.

After school, instead of going back home, you left with Yangyang to work on your project.

You were scared about having to meet all of them as you knew about them but they didn't...

A few minutes later, you arrived at the place.

Yangyang opened the door for you and you remembered to act surprised about the place to not look suspicious since you had already seen it.

The memories came back and that's when it hit you...

Kun.

Ten.

You forgot about them knowing, hoping Dejun remembered and told them to act normal.

Yangyang closed the door after you came in and you were quite scared. He got you out of your thoughts when he yelled:

« GUYS!!! I'M HOMEEEE »

You started getting hot as the stress in you got higher but it didn't help when Xiaojun walked in...

He knew how to tease you as he wore a black pair of pants along with a white shirt, leaving two buttons opened, enough for you to be able to see a little bit of his chest.

Kind of like this:

You couldn't resist him but you knew you had to control yourself

You couldn't resist him but you knew you had to control yourself. God you hated him for doing that to you!!

Feeling extremely hot now, thanks to Xiaojun, everyone was in the living room greeting you...

You thought it was quite funny since you knew everybody while half of them had no clue of who you really are.

« Guys... this is y/n. She's a good friend of mine so please don't scare her away while she's staying over so we can work on our English project in peace »

Xiaojun let you know that he told Kun and Ten to not act suspicious by slightly nodding his head in a reassuring way.

« Hi I'm Kun » he said winking since he obviously knew what was going on...

« Hi!! I don't think we've met before, I'm Ten » the dumb boy said smirking.

You tried not to laugh at what he just said to you so you just shook your head in disappointment

« Hi! I'm Xiao Dejun but call me Xiaojun » when he said that, for some reason, you started to blush.

« Well hello there!!! I'm Lucas » the tall man said to you winking.

You could see in the corner of your eyes, Xiaojun glaring at Lucas as he was trying to seduce you which made him jealous.

Of course, he couldn't do anything about it so he clenched his fist and hoped that he will stop quickly.

« Hiii!! I'm Winwin it's nice to meet you!! » the shy boy greeted you before your familiar friend came to you

« Hey y/n!! How are you?! » Hendery said while hugging you leaving question marks on everyone's face.

Yangyang and Xiaojun did know that you two worked together but never knew how close. The others started thinking about maybe the both of you dating, expect for Ten and Kun of course.

« Is she your... » Lucas said

« NO NO NO!! » you both yelled making sure no one thinks anything about the both of you.

« We're just coworkers » you clarified

As you said that you looked over at Xiaojun that looked relieved to find out you were just friends. Yet, the fact that he could hug you in front of the others and not him made him sad.

After greeting everybody, you and Yangyang went to his room to work on your project. Yangyang's room also meaning Xiaojun's.

So that made, you in Xiaojun's room, without it being only you and Xiaojun...