F O U R

Y/n's POV

You came back home to your small apartment. You got yourself ready for bed and were now ready to go to sleep.

The thing is, you couldn't fall asleep since Xiaojun kept running through your mind.

When you woke up at his place, everything happened so quickly but you were still able to realize that you had fallen asleep on him which you made you feel embarrassed. You kept questioning yourself on how and what happened which kept you up...

When you left your home, your parents gave you some money to be able to live comfortably. You had a part time job back in your country so you had a little bit more money than what your parents gave you.

Yet again, you got a tiny job as a coffee shop worker and it started tomorrow. That is why you begged yourself to fall asleep so that you would be able to wake up tomorrow morning to get to work.

You finally decided to stop thinking about the guy you met earlier today and closed your eyes to hopefully fall in a deep sleep.

The next morning...

You woke up to your alarm ringing. You wiped your eyes, checked your phone for a few minutes making sure you're not missing any important messages from anyone.

As you were checking your notifications, you saw a phone number that wasn't familiar to you.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Good morning!!! :)

It's Xiaojun btw!

Hi Xiaojun !

Good morning to you too <3

You guys chatted for a little while but then you checked the time and realized that you should probably start getting ready for work.

You went to the bathroom, brushed your teeth, washed your face, did your hair and makeup and got dressed. You wore a simple outfit since it was going to be hidden by the apron anyway.

After you got ready for work, you drank your morning coffee with a toast on the side and headed outside to walk to work.

Yes, you walk to work since it's not that far and walking is good so why not.

After a few minutes of walking in the Korean streets, you finally arrived at your destination. You walked in and saw your boss greeting you and started to briefly explain what you will be doing today .

You put on the apron he gave you and slowly started to do your work. Your boss then informed you that he will get you another worker to explain to you how the machines work and all of that stuff.

The shop still hasn't opened so it was still calm and you two were the only workers working this shift.

Your boss went to the back and soon after a tall black haired man with prince-like features walked out, greeting you.

"Welcome! I'm Hendery and I'll be helping you today" the man said with a beautiful smile on his handsome face.

"Hi! I'm y/n, thank you for helping me" you both shaked hands.

He then started teaching you how to manage all the coffee machines as well as the cash register.

You tried to concentrate but kept being distracted by his beautiful eyes. He caught you staring which made you embarrassed and it turned you as red as a tomato. He laughed it off and so did you... that laugh, it was adorable...

You both quickly got back to reality and continued your work.

Customers started entering the coffee shop and it made you nervous since this was your first day but that was until the guy behind you spoke.

"Don't worry, I'll be here...with you" Hendery said with a smile that made you blush.

You started taking the customers orders and making them. The amount of people at the shop wasn't a lot which helped you since it was your first time doing this and even though you knew you had Hendery, you were still a little bit nervous.

It was almost the end of your shift as you were serving the last customers of the day. That was when a familiar man walked into the shop, Xiaojun.

He went up to Hendery who was now taking care of the cash register. You three were the only one in the coffee shop as it was about to close.

You then walked out since you heard the bell from the door signaling that someone walked in.

Hendery and Xiaojun chatted but that was until you came out and Dejun called your name.

"Y/n?"

"Xiaojun?"

"What are you doing here?" Xiaojun asked you wondering how is it that you're in the same place as Hendery.

"I work here now" you said as your conversation was cut by Hendery.

"You two know each other?" he asked confused about the situation going on...